close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Obama issued stand down order during benghazi attack.

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by MaxxAction, May 21, 2013.

1. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

And relieved General Carter Hamm of command for telling defense seceratary panetta to screw himself, and trying to do his job and save american lives.

When is someone gonna hold the clown in cheif accountable?

He has politicl blood on his hands in a couple of these scandals, and almost as bad, it appears that the IRS, and Benghazi facts were witheld specifically to affect his re-election. He is a disgrace to the office.

http://investmentwatchblog.com/obam...united-states-gave-the-command-to-stand-down/

2. jp3975

jp3975

3. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

POS needs impeached and Hillary needs to go to prison.

4. ArtyGuy

ArtyGuy

General Hamm was never relieved. That's a made up story that has only gained traction on conspiracy theory websites. I asked a buddy of mine who is on the AFRICOM staff what he thought about the story and he had no idea it was floating around. That's how little traction it has gotten. He was amused to hear the "story".

My favorite version of that story is how his second in command drew his weapon on GEN Hamm and then handcuffed him. It's very Hunt for Red October 'ish.

5. Restless28

Restless28

Thank God someone with the voice of reason showed up here. Otherwise, it would have been another dogpile of nonsense.

6. M2 Carbine

M2 Carbine

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...onal-hearing-tea-party-targeting-program.html
    The noose is closing in on these rats.

These obama leg humpers will be turning on obama to save their own asses from jail.

If for nothing else, obama should be impeached for Benhazi and hillery and others should go to prision.

7. WT

WT America First! Millennium Member

"his second in command drew his weapon on GEN Hamm and then handcuffed him."

Is that part of Don't Ask, Don't Tell?

8. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

Who knows??

With all the other **** this admin has outright lied about, it may have happened, and then they decided that it wouldn't look good politically. Very shortly after Benghazi, General Hamm decided to "Retire."

http://www.americanthinker.com/2012/11/sacking_general_carter_ham.html

Even Snopes (not that I trust them either) says it was yet to be determined whether or not it really happened.

Last edited: May 21, 2013
  9. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

That would have been an even better story.

10. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

According to you...

anything that comes up that indicates Obama has done something wrong is a dogpile of nonsene.

"there is no tyrannical government."

"Most americans don't think like that"

"talk like that makes conservatives look looney."

Talk like that is the only thing that makes any sense. I talk to probably thirty or forty different people a week in my office, and all of them see it, and comments just like these are commonplace. But, it seems, immediately when anything is said about it here, there are those that want to silence the one commenting by implying they are mentally ill for even thinking such a thing. Like yourself.

Is being a cheerleader for the worst president in history a paid position?

11. Restless28

Restless28

Nice. The hate drivel and conspiracy theorist stuff would be amusing if it weren't preached as the gospel.

Maybe you should try it out outside of GT to see the reactions of most Americans.

12. MulletLoad

MulletLoad

Didn't vote for the inexperienced #$@@ and his band of loser liberals, but the accusations regarding Benghazi are a mouse fart compared to Tora Bora, Tommy Franks and George Bush diverting assets and precious lives towards Iraq instead of slaughtering those that attacked us on 9/11.

One of these days, maybe some of you clueless #$%#s here will realize that.

13. meathead19

meathead19

Must protect.

He

knew

the

entire

time.

14. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

Hate?

Yeah, I hate.

I hate that we have a marxist radical running the country.

I hate that the commander in chief can get on tv and outright lie about everything, and that his brain dead lackies and lap dog media cover for him.

I hate that the actions of this admin has cost innocent people their lives and remains above reproach. They should call Obama the "Teflon Don."

And I absolutely detest the fact that people are too distracted watching the latest reality show and eating doritos to pay attention to how our freedoms are being dismantled.

15. MaxxAction

MaxxAction

I agree. We spent billions of dollars and thousands of lives chasing ghosts. That bunch should be held accountable too. But that in no way lessens the impact of the lies of this administration, and is, in fact, EXACTLY why we cannot allow this **** to continue.

16. tsmo1066

tsmo1066 Happy Smiley

Since when? This is GT. Whole threads have been devoted to the many misdeeds, deceptions and treachery of the Obama administration. From "Obamacare", to "Fast and Furious", to the IRS scandal and to many other elements of the Benghazi tragedy, when Obama steps in it, the folks here on GT are generally all over it. In fact, there are very few corners of the internet where one will find less sympathy for Obama than these boards.

People here don't view "anything that comes up" regarding Obama as nonsense, but when an outlandish, wholly unsubstantiated rant like the one under discussion comes down the pipe, YES, people call it nonsense...and rightfully so.

17. meathead19

meathead19

Just saw it on TV.

Really?

18. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

The Marxist Pig, Hitlery and Susan Rice need to dangle from ropes on a shared gallows.

19. ArtyGuy

ArtyGuy

I'm curious MaxxAction, did you just now come across this "story"? It started to float around a few weeks after Benghazi. Heck, GEN Hamm already retired. GEN Rodriguez is now the AFRICOM Commander. Now I've seen some other folks try and explain how GEN Hamm was forced into retirement but that's not true either. He had been the AFRICOM Commander for the normal tour of duty and to be 100% honest, the big issue was not GEN Hamm leaving his post. It was getting GEN Rodriguez a combatant command. GEN "Rod" is a great leader and commander. AFRICOM is fortunate to have him as the commander.

At the 3 and 4- star level, career paths get interesting necause those are temporary ranks. They can be in a position for a very short period of time or be a 3- star for only a few months before they are promoted to a 4-star position.. They can also be told to submit their retirement paperwork when they start stray from national policy or step on their crank. Under Obama, that was GEN McChrystal for his comments. Under Bush, it was Admiral Fallon (CENTCOM Commander) for having different, and public, views on Iran. It's not all that uncommon. But in this case, the story about GEN Hamm is 100% false.

Now people are allowed to believe whatever they want but when a "journalist" or blogger is reporting it as a fact, I'd seriously question their integrity.

20. jay29

jay29

Most Americans are STUPID and IGNORANT. You ask 20 random people who the vice president is and they wouldn't have a clue.

Massive cover ups and conspiracies are happening within this government. FACT