Obama Impeachment Talk Gaining Momentum

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by JBnTX, May 14, 2013.

1. Nonsense, pure nonsense.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Impeachment would be a good thing...give them *******s in DC something to do besides screw with us but it is never going to happen as long as Boehner is Speaker (no huevos).

3. Yeah, let's get the impeachment started on this fastfuriousbengaziIRS-gate thing. Ther's got to be a crime hiding in there somewhere. Should be a lot of fun... and it's not like anybody in congress has any real work to do. The dems don't have enough votes to do anything, and the repubs have had their vote switches duct-taped in the NO position for five years so they won't be missing any real work. Might as well get the political theater going. It'll be more entertaining than summer reruns.

#43 Alizard, May 15, 2013
    Last edited: May 15, 2013
  4. kirgi08

kirgi08 Southern Rogue.
    Silver Member

So your willing ta pass on 4 dead Americans,IRS targeting political enemies and the DOJ yanking phone records on quite possible specious reasons.'08. :shame:

5. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga!
    Platinum Member

The silence is deafening, isn't it?

6. Tell me, what do you love about Obama? His gun control platform?

7. We sorta expected that, eh?

:supergrin:

8. I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration, somehow you're not patriotic, and we should stand up and say, "We are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration!"

Hillary Clinton, April 28, 2003 at the annual Democratic Party Jefferson-Jackson-Bailey Day fund raising dinner in Connecticut.

9. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

No pass here. Impeach him.

10. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

So true . . . . . :upeyes:

11. ChuteTheMall

ChuteTheMall HildabeastHater

Postpone impeachment for another two years, while continuing with the death of a thousand cuts.

A new congress takes office in 2015.

12. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Gaining momentum where? On GTPI? :dunno:

13. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Not here in GTPI - too many liberals.

14. What ? no answer yet?

I am shocked, I tell you, shocked.

15. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

I am shocked, too.

16. BuckyP

Lifetime Member

1. Thank you for your service.

2. Thank you for the explanation in red. Like it or not, the action against Iraq was done by the book, with Bipartisan approval from both houses. Libs think entirely with emotion (ie we shouldn't have done that) rather than whether or not someone acted within the boundaries of the law. :upeyes:

ETA: Action in Iraq, with congressional approval, unlike the action Obama took in Libia.

#56 BuckyP, May 16, 2013
    Last edited: May 16, 2013

17. :rofl:

[​IMG]

18. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Well, maybe not a lot, but they do stand out some.

19. Indeed they do! :supergrin:

20. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

They are so easy to spot.