Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Obama: I Stayed in a Hotel Instead of My House to Stimulate the Economy

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by stsai465, May 22, 2012.

1. stsai465

Apr 17, 2009
    DFW, TX
    The sheer stupidity, selfishness, and insular mindset of this POTUS continues to hit new lows.
    Rest here:

Also contributes to the national debt on something utterly unnecessary, when you factor all the entourage needed to travel with the Office, but it should be obvious by now to all but the most die-hard syncophants by now.
  2. JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Spending some 65,000 tax-payer dollars for each clunker in the "Cash for Clunkers" program also ostensibly stimulated the economy. :whistling:

Almost everything Obama does has echoes of Mao's "Great Leap Forward," when he had the Chinese people melting down nails, pots, pans, and tractors for the steel -- to make nails, pots, pans, and tractors...

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Gov. Huckabee had a boat named "state business". His staff could honestly tell people he was out on "state business" when he was boating.

I wonder if this is the same issue, and Barry has some sweet little thing on the side he nicknamed "the economy".

It's a joke, lighten up.
  4. JAS104

JAS104 NRA Life Member

Apr 2, 2012
    Yep. How much exactly does it cost us for Secret Service, Motorcade, private chefs? Not to mention, renting the roomes adjacent to, across from, above, and below the President's room.
  5. snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    It's unique to this acdemic administration. No real-world experience. All lifetime students. Pelosi makes the same stupid statements about food stamps stimulating the economy.