close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Obama hurt by Benghazi story that won't die

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Oct 29, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    http://blogs.the-american-interest....refuses-to-die-and-its-hurting-the-president/

2. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    `He needs for the world to look calm. Anything that undercuts that narrative undercuts his campaign`

3. Snowman92D

Snowman92D

Oct 6, 2001
    Indianapolis
    As usual, the effing MSM is turning a blind eye.

4. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    While true I don't think, at this point in the fight for undecideds, it is going to be a big thing because I have a feeling undecideds are just that because they haven't gagged down the MSM koolaid. Those that are truly undecided are probably the type to look beyond the curtain. I think just what HAS been released by the MSM is going to have an effect on the "I think I'll just stay home instead" folks.

After a bit of thinking about it, I think it may just be that the storm is going to give a good number of folks that feel compelled to vote Obama, a reason to stay home.

5. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
  6. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    Funny thing is, if he had just given the order to: "Send in the Marines and save our people", he would be a "hero" for taking decisive action and saving American lives. . . And probably be up 5 points in the polls. . .

7. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

But that's not the Choomster ... :upeyes:

8. wjv

wjv

Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
    True. . His fundamental belief structure (anti military, pro Muslim) prevented him from doing something that would have helped his own re-election.