Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Obama event goers on Benghazi: What?!?

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Oct 21, 2012.

1. DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    Obama event goers on Benghazi: What?!?

.... but it is cool to be for obama...... but it seems there are more cool people than there are informed people.... and they vote.:faint:

[ame=""]Obama event goers on Benghazi: What?!? - YouTube[/ame]

2. pipedreams

pipedreams Member

Feb 19, 2011
    S. E. Iowa
    I saw that on TV the other day and those people didn't have a clue. They had never heard of the ambassador that got killed or Benghazi. If you had told some of those people Benghazi was a new video game you were selling they would have believed you.

3. Tell me again why letting everyone vote is a good idea. Is there something I don't understand about this "democracy" thing?
  4. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

It's sort of like free speech......not everyone should have it.

I'll bet there are quite a few very young voters who are informed, but they are outnumbered 100:1.......

I don't know what the solution is, but we NEED to have an informed vote. The uninformed vote is what brought us Obama in the first place.

There have been a number of times lately where I see advertisement showing Michelle Obama with a big smile. The text asks the reader......"Are you in?". These people in the video are the ones who would respond to something like that......."hope and change", stupid kids......:steamed:

5. IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    They'd probably be clueless regardless of what issue you asked them about.
  6. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    Every citizen must be allowed to vote.

Videos like that are one-sided and never present an accurate assessment of the intelligence of the American voter.

What kind of answers do you expect from a bunch of college kids?

Most of them won't even vote until later when they enter the work force and political issues have a direct influence on their lives.

Now, go to a factory full of middle aged, hard working taxpaying people and ask those same questions.

Last edited: Oct 21, 2012
  7. engineer151515

Nov 3, 2003
    America gets the leadership that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

That would be the American Idol winner.

Don't feel bad. Apparently the entire world has been so dumbed down that the Nobel Committee issues prizes to people for what they "might" do in the future (as opposed to real heroes) and southern Europe feels as though accounting doesn't really matter.

Idiocracy is here.
    Watch for the irrigation of farmland with sports drinks soon.
  8. (the voice of Mindy from the Animaniacs cartoon) Why?
  9. nursetim

Mar 1, 2006
    liberalville N. M.
    I'm going with JBnTx on this one. A highly edited video proves nada. That couple with the fact that humans loose 30+ IQ points when you shove a microphone in front of them.
  10. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    Why? There is no constitutional right to vote in federal elections.
  11. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    And where is that in the constitution? There is none.
  12. Skyhook

Nov 4, 2002
    "Every citizen must be allowed to vote."

Once upon a time the term 'citizen' meant something. Just look at what qualifies one to be thought of as a 'citizen' today.

The definition like the term has become meaningless.
  13. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    You speak Mandarin?
  14. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    That video pretty much sums up my experience with the average person on the street, Im constantly bringing up political issues with people and the majority dont know or dont care unless the issue directly affects them. I debated libs who have NEVER heard of fast and furious and DONT believe it even happened.... you would be surprised at how many people dont even know who the vice pres-secretary of state is....
  15. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

So what happens when 51% vote that 49% must support them while they do not work?

It's getting close. ... :frown:

16. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

It's really close and it's going to happen sooner or later.
  17. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

What would you guys think if a majority of people said that people like you should not be allowed to vote?
  18. John Rambo

John Rambo Raven

Feb 15, 2010
    Tampa, Fl.
    Good post.
  19. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    That's not the point that I was raising. My point is be careful with such false assertions. We get into the whole Voter ID issue with people screaming it is their "right" to vote. It's not a right. Boortz had a good article on this topic. I'll see if I can find it.
  20. JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Yup -- unless it has something to do with "Jersey Shore" or the Kardashians...