close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Obama Campaign Celebrates Independence Day ... with Fundraiser in Paris

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DOC44, Jun 30, 2012.

1. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
  2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    so clooney will accept the donations then pass them to obama? otherwise isnt it illegal to accept donations from non citizens? or has the barry determined that doesnt apply to him considering he isnt one either?

3. Quite the conundrum...along the lines of can the justice department oversee itself?

Why do we pretend to be minding the border?

Can you charge tax on something I didn't buy?

If a tree falls in a forest...

4. I'm sure we'll see Barry on the side of the road at the Tour de France waving an American flag. :whistling:

5. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
  6. svtpwnz

svtpwnz

Nov 19, 2010
    SC
    :patriot:This is how a true patriotic American President spends the fourth of July holiday!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynIW7CN08sc&feature=player_detailpage"]President Reagan's Address to the Nation on Independence Day - 7/4/86 - YouTube[/ame]

A little over ten minutes but well worth watching.

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012
  7. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

Sep 5, 2010
    Texas
    I am not celebrating the 4th of July this year. I fail to see the point anymore.

8. nursetim

nursetim

Mar 1, 2006
    liberalville N. M.
    We are no longer free, so I see not point in celebrating freedom. I used to up until the 80's. I'm afraid that our service members that have paid the ultimate price for what they and I believed to be freedom was a waste of humanity and bravery. America's death was confirmed this past week.

9. fx77

fx77 CLM

Nov 23, 2008
    Too bad he willb too busy to visit the Normandy Cemetary...

10. One more example of the dirt bag vacationing while real Americans are trying to recover from his economic mistakes.