close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Obama, Bush did it

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Oct 1, 2012.

1. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
  2. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Just off the top of my head I recall that the Bush Admins "Operation wide reveiver" was based on tracking devices in a few controlled weapons and when the devices didn't work, the program was "****canned.

3. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    How is the average person supposed to know that the program wasn't started under Bush if their media sources don't tell them? I'm sure they look at a F&F headline now, dismiss it as a right wing conspiracy, and move on to a Lindsay Lohan article.

4. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

It only works when you have a base that is stupid enough to believe it. Obama does.

Completely different programs with completely different investigative techniques (and completely different levels of oversight)..

Obama knows it and is lying. His supporters aren't smart enough to know the difference and he knows that, too.

Last edited: Oct 2, 2012
  5. pugman

pugman

May 16, 2003
    Wisconsin
    This is American politics today.

Politicans have adopted the middle school playground philosophy of "managing" this country.

I did X? Well the other guy did that?

Past presidents have simply set the stage of excuses of future administrations.

Just imagine if a president took responsibility for something they did?