Obama Begins Push for New National Retirement System

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Nov 15, 2012.

1. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

My whole point was this thread is a fraud. Obama is doing no such thing at the moment.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

OP link says it was originally posted in 2010. Not a new item.

3. Atlas

Atlas transmogrifier

And my grandfather gave them the middle finger and held 100% of his small stash of gold coins.
    He earned that gold farming and raising cattle.

He was able to sell a few of those coins into the gray market near the end of the depression to buy real estate and thereby multiplied his small net worth many times over.

As he had severe debilitating arthritis by then he was able to throttle back and do what he wanted the remainder of his life, like spending more time with his sons and grandchildren.

He laughed when he told me this.
    #43 Atlas, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  4. kirgi08

kirgi08 Southern Rogue.
    Silver Member

Like he'll follow the rules,he has the ability ta be more flex-able now.'08.
  5. I don't doubt that many, maybe most, of the voters that put Obama back in office would vote for the confiscation of 401k accounts if given a chance.

Who in the Congressional Black Caucus would vote against the confiscation if it came up for a vote?

When people get comfortable with the confiscation of income, why should they be uncomfortable taking savings?
    #45 G17Jake, Nov 16, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 16, 2012
  6. Nope.
  7. janice6

Platinum Member

Obama doesn't have to lie. He says he has a "mandate" from the voters.
  8. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

And that is precisely why he wants to nationalize all retirement plans into one big govt retirement system. He mentioned this in his first campaign. Wasn't anyone listening?
  9. ICARRY2

ICARRY2 NRA Life Member

There has to be some NObama voters who regret voting for him now.
  10. kirgi08

kirgi08 Southern Rogue.
    Silver Member

Not till they are at a soup kitchen.'08.
  11. Jeff82

Jeff82 NRA Benefactor

One of the planks of the progressives: dissolution of the idea of "private property."