close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

  • Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Obama and Romney Tied in All Latest Florida Polls

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Flintlocker, Oct 30, 2012.

  1. aircarver

    aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

    Haven't heard from you in a while (ThanxtaGawd...):supergrin:

    You lapping up those D+9 polls again ? ...

    .
     


  2. wjv

    wjv

    13,802
    1,228
    Jan 17, 2002
    Pacific NW
  3. SCmasterblaster

    SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

    18,125
    618
    Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    a Romney landslide. But the liberal media won't call it that. :cool:
     
  4. G29Reload

    G29Reload Tread Lightly

    13,286
    363
    Sep 28, 2009
    Not only is Romney ahead in most polls, Connie Mack is now drawing even in the Senate race.

    Troll elsewhere.
     
  5. SCmasterblaster

    SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

    18,125
    618
    Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    What will Romney do with a GOP HR and Senate? National CCW I hope?
     
  6. Flintlocker

    Flintlocker

    1,247
    0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Damn, I should have checked unskewedpolls.com... much more accurate.

    :supergrin:
     
  7. SCmasterblaster

    SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

    18,125
    618
    Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    Americans need to be reminded that liberalism doesn't work for America. :upeyes:
     
  8. jeanderson

    jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

    My thoughts? Romney will win Florida by 3 - 5 points.
     
  9. concretefuzzynuts

    concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

    7,475
    13
    Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    That would be AWESOME!
     
  10. sheriff733

    sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

    2,769
    0
    Nov 4, 2007
    We do, but I guess it'll take Tuesday night to convince you of that.


    Sent with Probably Cause and Irrisputable Proof.
     
  11. SCmasterblaster

    SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

    18,125
    618
    Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    Let the leftist media complain all they like. National CCW would be national law! :supergrin:
     
  12. F350

    F350

    2,579
    526
    Feb 3, 2005
    The Wyoming Plains
    All the political "insider" pollsters, both Rep & Dem I have been hearing over the past month or so say that the undecided voters always break for the challenger in an incumbent election. Even not taking into account the 2008 turnout model (heavily weighted to Dem turnout) so many polls use; a 48%-48% poll tie only equals 96%; leaving 4% to make the final break.
     
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2012
  13. countrygun

    countrygun

    17,069
    17
    Mar 9, 2012
    There is no Federal law against CCW it is a State level issue. Do wil really want Big Brother telling the States what they MUST do? I am pretty much not in Sync with looking to a federal Government solution to everything.
     
  14. SCmasterblaster

    SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

    18,125
    618
    Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    When it comes to the Bill of Rights? Definitely. The Bill of Rights supersedes the rights of the states. :supergrin:
     
  15. Gundude

    Gundude

    7,469
    499
    Mar 7, 2003
    Seems like the kind of big government, backdoor gun control scheme Romney would go for, yes.

    "Hmm, let's see. Oh my god, there are no federal laws regarding CCW reciprocity. Hey Paul, did you know about this? There's something in this country federal law doesn't cover! No worries, Romney to the rescue! A few thousand pages of federal rules and regulations ought to cover it. The BATFE will be happy to oversee. No thanks are necessary, gun owners, I'm on your side."
     
  16. Gundude

    Gundude

    7,469
    499
    Mar 7, 2003
    I'll be damned, countrygun and I are thinking the same thing at the same time. :faint:

    I think I'm done on GTPI for today. :supergrin:
     
  17. SCmasterblaster

    SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

    18,125
    618
    Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    Let national CCW be a federal law, passed by the HR and Senate and signed by the POTUS. Then, only a left-leaning Supreme Court could kill it.
     
  18. Gundude

    Gundude

    7,469
    499
    Mar 7, 2003
    And your assumption that the feds would write a law in strict adherence to the Bill of Rights is based in what bizarro universe, exactly?