close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Obama administration playing dangerous game with intelligence leaks

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by stsai465, Jun 8, 2012.

1. stsai465

stsai465

Apr 17, 2009
    DFW, TX
    The non-stop intelligence leaks from this administration in a desperate attempt to bolster "The One's" image has finally gotten serious enough even Congressional Democrats are beginning to take notice.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012...s-game-with-intelligence-leaks/#ixzz1xDWaASDx

So in the end, Obama can claim to be a uniter, in at least 1 topic.

2. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

In view of the 'Manchurian Candidate' it's not surprising at all .....:steamed:

3. G22Dude

G22Dude

Jan 23, 2009
    Everytime I hear about an intelligence success on the news I have to wonder why am I aware of this information. As much as i would love to know that we are kicking butt, I have no business knowng

4. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    An intel analyst told me a few months ago that some of his colleagues are trying to put off decisions to renew their enlistments until the November election. Morale seems to be a little low right now.

5. stsai465

stsai465

Apr 17, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Denial from America's "Liar-in-Chief":

Rest here:
    http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/ticket/...uropean-crisis-hurting-economy-132726377.html

6. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    In so many ways, Obama is proving himself the equal -- if not the superior -- of Jimmuh Carter... :whistling:

7. G22Dude

G22Dude

Jan 23, 2009
    Are we really so foolish that they think we don't realize that the leaks if not directly from the WH is being done on their behalf. Everything thing that is being leaked is giving the impression that Obama is a super SF operator killing terrorist in the middle of the night. The film crew making the movie about the Bin Ladin raid has been given unparalleled access. Why should we doubt that he is involved in the leaks

8. stsai465

stsai465

Apr 17, 2009
    DFW, TX
    Even Obama's own synchophants are beginning to see the light:
    -- Senate Intelligence Committee Chairwoman Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., at a press conference lamenting a cascade of national security leaks.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...g-hazard-for-obama-re-election/#ixzz1xEs1ybvO

When even a hard-left liberal like Feinstein can see the harm this administration is doing to the country and goes public with it, you know you've gone too far.

9. G22Dude

G22Dude

Jan 23, 2009
    Not to derail the thread, but I have often wondered did anyone who actually worked with this guy in the Senate actually think he was something special. I'm sure they thought he had some talents that would lead to electoral success, but I don't think they were awed by him

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    Honestly, I didn't see the malice in Carter until he was out of office and started hugging on America's enemies. Obama was acting out immediately with his America apology tour.

_

11. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Good point, Don -- if Obama and his administration aren't criminally incompetent, they are something far, far worse... And it's looking a lot more like the latter.

13. CAcop

CAcop

Jul 21, 2002
    California
    Loose Lips Feinstein should know. She jeapordized the Night Stalker case by blabbing to the press about his MO, which he changed up immediately.

14. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    I don't believe what I just heard.

In his latest news conference, Obama said something I have never hear in 50 years,

"..to say that these things came from MY White House..."

I know it won't seem that significant to a lot of the slackjawed but that is a phrase I've not heard a POTUS ever use.

No, just because this is 2012 doesn't mean every bit of propriety and dignity can be thrown out. Don't expect everyone to sink to the lowest level of speech just because you are comfortable with it.

15. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Barry is quite fond of first person pronouns, and over uses them to the point of absurdity.

The Narcissist in Chief is in office.

16. ken grant

ken grant

Apr 3, 2004
    middle ga.
    In my view, the Obama Administration is the most OPENLY CORRUPT in the history of the USA.

Others may have been just as corrupt but at least they tried to hide it.

This one doesn't care how much it shows.

17. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

My thought exactly..."Our," "we," and "the" do not play prominent roles in his vocabulary.

18. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    at what point does this clown swerve into a treason charge?