close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Obama admin let grenades walk in Fast & Furious

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, May 10, 2012.

1. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    where there no polaris missles available? this has so passed ridiculous. this clown should be tried...in mexico.

2. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    hmm, has anyone counted our nukes lately? good grief

3. GT4494

GT4494

Dec 23, 2008
    On I-95 again
    Nope. Polaris missiles were demilled years ago..:tongueout:

4. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    Fast and Furious is going to be Obama's Watergate.

It will also be his Waterloo when he's impeached for it.

Later this summer, just wait.

5. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

I have absolutely no use for the waffen BATFEces or their Gruppenfuhrer Holder for the F&F scam they pulled (never had any use for the BATFEces anyway), but unless they had free access to a military storage bunker, I'm gonna call BS on this one.

The whole purpose of F&F aka Gunwalker, was to seed Mexico with easily traceable US-sourced guns, the data of which was going to be used as an evidentiary pretext for a major Obama gun control push.

Letting military-grade hardware such as grenades and machineguns go across wouldn't have served any useful purposes for their agenda.

Besides the point was to let guns that were readily available on the US open market go across. Highly regulated MGs and grenades don't fit that catagory.

6. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    You should keep a list of your failed predictions. It might help to free you from your perpetual ignorance.

7. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

Personal attacks are not allowed.

I don't need to keep a list of anything I say because it's all stored in my superior brain.

8. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    It wasn't an attack, just a suggestion.

I can just imagine you back in 2008, when you joined before the election, predicting Obama's win.

:rofl:

You see, when you keep on predicting things that don't happen, and you don't take stock of it, then you're more likely to keep making bad predictions and analysis making a fool of yourself in the process.

9. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    you sound like a prime canidate for the justice dept with the "nothing to see here- dragging it's feet- on the steps of contempt charges denial....

10. azatrox

azatrox

Jan 6, 2008
    Arizona
    Whats worse, failed predictions or failed promises?
    Awww hell, lets call em what they are...lies.

11. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    You must be a proponent of the politically motivated document dump request regardless whether it damages ongoing investigations or agents lives. Anything to hurt America as long as it hurts the President, eh?

12. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

What are these so-called investigations of which you speak? :upeyes:

13. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    That's a good point. I liked that promise from the right that when taxes were lowered for rich that all the benefits would trickle down, the deficit would be lowered and the US would thrive.

14. juggy4711

juggy4711 Nimrod Son

Sep 20, 2006
    Galveston County, TX
    If you think the Republicans have the chutzpah to impeach the first "black" president over F&F, you are more delusional than I ever thought.

15. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    No, it was the Ak's that obama let walk to Mexico that killed agent Terry, not documents.

16. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    Your ignorance is not my concern. If you really want to find out perhaps you should consult a news source other than Fox News or right wing blogs.

17. stevelyn

stevelyn NRA Life Member

The truth is apparently of no concern to you either. The enemies amongst us.....:upeyes:

18. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    Yes, I've considered that many of you are enemies of the US. But just minor threats at best.

Last edited: May 10, 2012
  19. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    you know, if you ever need a job...you could give debbie wasserman a run for her money as dem magician with that smoke and mirrors act