close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Obama a no-show in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by jeanderson, Jun 7, 2012.

1. jeanderson

jeanderson
    Expand Collapse
    Toga!... Toga!
    Platinum Member

A planet with no sign of intelligent life
    Hey, all you union members out there: Why didn't Obama make a single appearance in Wisconsin? He goes to union rallies and tells them he's with them. 95% of unions support Obama and Democratic candidates. Funny how he didn't seem to even want to take the time to make a single appearance to support a constituency that he says he's so interested in.

I'm not a union guy. I have nothing against union members - they're decent hard-working folks. It's the union leaders that make me sick. If you're reading this and you are in a union, aren't you just a little angry that you pay union dues that go toward the re-election of a President that doesn't take a couple of hours out of his campaign schedule to show his support for you? After all, this was a critical referendum on public unions. I find this amazing.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. jakebrake

jakebrake
    Expand Collapse
    cracker

moral of the story, is that obama is a cowardly punk. he didn't have the stones to show his face, knowing it was a losing proposition. he claims to have been standing with the unions all along....and you trusted him. he played you.

he has never taken a hard stand. healthcare, unions, the economy. he has had someone else take the hit every time.

and you keep trusting him?

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

Leading to a lower than expected turnout of teachers at the November ballot.

4. GAFinch

GAFinch
    Expand Collapse

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhXvPxN0p24"]Obama Promise In 2007: Walk Picket Line With Union Workers - YouTube[/ame]

5. JFrame

JFrame
    Expand Collapse

I guess nowadays one can tweet a comfortable pair of walking shoes... :upeyes:

6. robertoh

robertoh
    Expand Collapse

In politics there are what is called "inside polling numbers",and Obama's people probably knew a week before the re-call election that it didn't look good,so stay away.

7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc
    Expand Collapse
    MAJ (USA Ret.)

#7 Cavalry Doc, Jun 8, 2012
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  8. JFrame

JFrame
    Expand Collapse

Interesting article, Doc.

Just taking a cross-section of the hard-core leftists mentioned, you get a sense of the mental fustercluck of which that demographic is comprised...

9. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe
    Expand Collapse
    you savvy?

obama already has the unions in his pocket, why should he bother with token showings now?