close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Obama a no-show in Wisconsin

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by jeanderson, Jun 7, 2012.

1. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

Hey, all you union members out there: Why didn't Obama make a single appearance in Wisconsin? He goes to union rallies and tells them he's with them. 95% of unions support Obama and Democratic candidates. Funny how he didn't seem to even want to take the time to make a single appearance to support a constituency that he says he's so interested in.

I'm not a union guy. I have nothing against union members - they're decent hard-working folks. It's the union leaders that make me sick. If you're reading this and you are in a union, aren't you just a little angry that you pay union dues that go toward the re-election of a President that doesn't take a couple of hours out of his campaign schedule to show his support for you? After all, this was a critical referendum on public unions. I find this amazing.

2. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

Jan 11, 2011
    too close to philly
    moral of the story, is that obama is a cowardly punk. he didn't have the stones to show his face, knowing it was a losing proposition. he claims to have been standing with the unions all along....and you trusted him. he played you.

he has never taken a hard stand. healthcare, unions, the economy. he has had someone else take the hit every time.

and you keep trusting him?

3. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Leading to a lower than expected turnout of teachers at the November ballot.

4. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhXvPxN0p24"]Obama Promise In 2007: Walk Picket Line With Union Workers - YouTube[/ame]

5. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    I guess nowadays one can tweet a comfortable pair of walking shoes... :upeyes:

6. robertoh

robertoh

Oct 28, 2004
    Ohio
    In politics there are what is called "inside polling numbers",and Obama's people probably knew a week before the re-call election that it didn't look good,so stay away.

7. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2012
  8. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Interesting article, Doc.

Just taking a cross-section of the hard-core leftists mentioned, you get a sense of the mental fustercluck of which that demographic is comprised...

9. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    obama already has the unions in his pocket, why should he bother with token showings now?