close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Obama’s fingerprints all over IRS Tea Party scandal

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Oct 21, 2013.

1. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    I can guarantee you that he won't step down in 2016. Tremble, insects!

2. nursetim

nursetim

Mar 1, 2006
    liberalville N. M.
    Let's be realistic here shall we? Zippy the pin head will NEVER be impeached, he is effectively unimpeachable. I know, it defies all logic, reason, and clear thinking.

Every time I see the word impeachment, I get all giddy and think, well 3 years of uncle joe could be tolerated. Then I'm shocked back into reality and get depressed that we are stuck with profo the clown for the next 3 years and I want to stay drunk the entire time.

Then with future prospects of hitlery running, chrissy running, the demented chipmunk running in 2016. I wanted to eat a 12 quart pot of refried beans and lock myself in the WC and seal up all the hole that could let fresh air in. :faint:

3. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    Well there skippy, why don't you step up your game and actually present a reason why you think he should be impeached.

4. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    Sometiems I have to click "show post" to see what Flintlocker has to say. Always hilarious, like when he posts in a thread about a speciific reason to impeach Obama, that states it repeatedly, then challenges posters to state a reason why Obama should be impeached.:rofl:

I should take you off my ignore list, you are always hilarious.

5. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
    *In Like Flintlocker is always entertaining :supergrin:

6. Flintlocker

Flintlocker

Jul 1, 2011
    Comical. You fail to cite anything from an article that has nothing to offer other than benign and tangential and heavily parsed quotes from Obama from the pitbull (chihuahua?) of Pat Robertson's legal attack arm. But gee, the title sure was exciting wasn't it! And all this about Tea Partiers that style themselves after folks that didn't want to pay their taxes and are under scrutiny by the IRS.

I can see the impeachment looming!

:rofl:

Let me give you a hearty chuckle. The laughs will continue if this clown ever decides to make such claims in court.

For all this talk of impeachment it seems that you could come up with something, anything, other that an article like this one... sadly, you cannot. It's really quite pathetic.

7. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    aholes

Doc44

8. DOC44

DOC44

Jan 10, 2004
    in my recliner
    suck on Petromyzon

Doc44

9. TK-421

TK-421

Oct 12, 2012
    Pflugerville, TX
    Only if the Republican party can get their head out of their butt long enough to breathe the public air and see what the public actually wants, instead of what they think the public wants.

Last edited: Oct 23, 2013
  10. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

Being the worst President in my lifetime (beating out Jimmy Carter, something I never thought I would see happen)?

Being completely ineffective in just about everything he is supposed to be in charge of?

Screwing up, beyond all human belief, the one thing he did get passed (Obamacare)?

I know, I know. He is black, and a far left liberal, and he reads a great speech off a teleprompter and you get a tingle down your leg when it happens.

11. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

Feb 1, 2005
    PA
    None of these are impeachable offenses. In order to be impeached, he would have to violate the constitution. For example, let's assume he declared congress in recess and made a permanent appointment without congressional approval. That is in direct violation of the constitution. However, he is smart enough not to do this.

12. series1811

Not according to Alexander Hamiliton.

13. nursetim

nursetim

Mar 1, 2006
    liberalville N. M.
    I think your mommy is calling, your popcorn is ready, scamper off now and let the grown ups talk scout.

14. series1811

Maybe, they are engaging in this really strange phenomena of actually voting what their constituents want?

I know my Senators and representative did. And, we don't care that it made some liberals up north mad.

15. TK-421

TK-421

Oct 12, 2012
    Pflugerville, TX
    While some republicans might be voting the way of their constituents, a lot of the ones who weren't already in office, and wanted to be elected, seem to be sticking their feet in their mouth a lot.

Case in point is all the talk against abortion last election, when the voters made it quite clear they were tired of hearing about abortion and wanted to hear about different topics. The republicans ignored that and continued to press the abortion issue.

And then one of them was stupid enough to say that he he believed a woman would be able to will herself to not get pregnant if she was raped, so there wasn't any need for abortions. That sealed his fate right then and there. The outcry against that comment was massive.

16. series1811

There isn't a day that goes by that Pelosi doesn't say something stupider than that.

17. Lockback

Lockback Polymerlicious!

Nov 23, 2009
    Ohio
    I've beem closely following politics since the late 1960s.
    And I am convinced that Nancy Pelosi is the biggest moron I've ever seen in national politics. I mean, she's just staggeringly stupid.

18. series1811

And, yet, she is considered a leader and voice, of the Democratic Party. What does that tell anyone who knows what day it is?

Last edited: Oct 26, 2013
  19. Lockback

Lockback Polymerlicious!

Nov 23, 2009
    Ohio
    Well, throw Harry Reid and Barack Obama into the leadership mix and I can only say it must be profoundly embarrassing to be a hardcore Democrat.

20. Chronos

Chronos

Nov 26, 2007
    Obama is done. It's almost certainly better to have a disgraced, unpopular, ineffective enemy sitting in the WH, than to replace him with a new one who has the same ideology.