close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

O T "My Dad Needs your Prayers"

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by toxic, Jun 18, 2006.

1. toxic

toxic

Jan 15, 2005
    doin' time
    Fellow BOG'S,

My Dad is 61 y/o , a hard working father but a heavy smoker.
    He had some difficulty in breathing last year so wehad him x-rayed which shows normal findings , me and my family adviced him to quit smoking which he did.
    Last month he complained again of the same thing
    He is now confined in the Hospital since last week. Xray showed pleural effusion at the right lung ,CT scan shows multiple mass and lymp nodes in the right lung as well.The pleural fluid drained from his lung were sent to 2 different Laboratory back home and 1 here where iam working .
    All show negative for malignancy I thank God for that .
    He is scheduled to have a CT guided lung biopsy next week to know what are those masses found in the CT scan. I need your prayers guys for my Dad ..sana the biopsy will be negative din and hoping he can recover .

Thanks

2. Offering our preyers that your dad's biopsy will turn out to be benign and that he recovers fully to live many more years.

3. we will include you dad in our prayers. Ihope he gets well soon.

4. Toxic, I'll pray for your father's speedy recovery.

5. horge

horge -=-=-=-=- Lifetime Member

Jan 22, 2004
    almost home
  6. PMMA97

PMMA97 MNSAmessdetail

Nov 25, 2003
    Subic Bay, Philippines
    There is nothing to worry about. God will make sure of that. :)

7. vega

vega

Sep 29, 2001
    SoCal
    My prayers to your Dad Julian, I know how you feel. It's so hard when you're so far away from your loved ones and be helpless about it. I pray that the test turns out negative.

8. MR_BIG

MR_BIG

Nov 16, 2005

prayers bro, i know how you feel right now, btw, my dad died of lung cancer 2 years ago, he was 54, if everything comes out ok, tell him to stop smoking.

9. chilipowder

chilipowder

Aug 24, 2004
    Nueva Ecija
    God is great...may His blessings be upon your dad on the way to full recovery...

10. Valor1

Valor1 Pro Paingiver

Jul 6, 2003
    Urban areas
    Prayers sent. Hope he gets well at the soonest. Regards.

11. lakay

lakay

Oct 12, 2003
    whatever happens, good or bad.... GOD is in control. just put your trust in our savior JESUS CHRIST. will be praying for your dad and family. GOD BLESS