close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Now it is time to wait (SBR and Tundra 9mm)

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by Wcoyote, Apr 19, 2011.

1. Wcoyote

Wcoyote Super Genius...

Feb 13, 2001
    Jacksonville, Florida
    I have submitted my Form 1 for a SBR (on a AR lower) in 9mm and as many other calibers that i could fit in the other details line. I also purchased a Gemtech Tundra 9mm today. So I now have Form 1 and Form 4 in progress.

I already can't wait and I know I have a minimum of 90 days. :faint:

I also wanted to purchase a Silencer Co. Sparrow (.22) but they were out of stock and saying that it would be August before them had them in stock. Anyone know where I can find one IN STOCK close to Jacksonville Florida for a good price? They did have in stock the Coastal Passport but I don't know enough about that brand to know if it is as good or close to the Sparrow? Anyone know?

Thanks
    Wcoyote

2. r2kba

r2kba Relax

Jun 13, 2000
    South Texas
    Yeah 90 days or less is the typical time, even for corporate transfers. Those are no longer faster by default. I have the multimount, which is similar to the tundra. You should be quite happy with it with subsonics. I use mine with the TALON upper on an SBR.

3. Wcoyote

Wcoyote Super Genius...

Feb 13, 2001
    Jacksonville, Florida
    Thanks for the reply. I really want to get it. There are a few new shooters I want to introduce to the sport where I think it will be q huge win.
    Wcoyote

4. r2kba

r2kba Relax

Jun 13, 2000
    South Texas
    Can's always help people learn to shoot after you convince them it's not illegal. :)

5. Wcoyote

Wcoyote Super Genius...

Feb 13, 2001
    Jacksonville, Florida
    After 4.5 months my form 1 came in. My stamp collection has begun. I really like my 7.5 inch AR in 9mm. I will take some snaps and get ten posted soon.

Still waiting on the pair of form 4s for my .32 and 9mm suppressors.

Wcoyote