close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Now don't get offended...

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Gunhaver, Jul 31, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mister_Beefy

Mister_Beefy Legal & Proper

Apr 19, 2011
    the very first thing he says:

"Black people don't want free ****"

is a falsehood. stopped reading.

did skim a bit more, that much colorful language proves there is no substance behind it.

2. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    So you hit that first sentence that ran congruent to your racist way of thinking and you decide the whole thing isn't worth reading. Wow. Chic-fil-a should come out against black people next so they can count on your business.

3. NMG26

NMG26

Jul 24, 2010
    NM
    Nothing offensive there.

Who's got time to be a racist anyways?

4. The Machinist

The Machinist No Compromise

Sep 20, 2009
    The Left Coast
    Gee. I can't figure out where the angry black man stereotype comes from. Surely, it was made of whole cloth, by racist whitey, with no basis in reality.

That post was a joke, and the author a tool of the racist democrat party that keeps him in chains.

5. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Staff Member Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
    Somehow I'm not surprised that the OP would find the OP.

Push alerts to your phone?

6. NDCent

NDCent Socially Inept

Mar 19, 2010
    Ozarks
    My mistake for clicking on this thread to begin with...

7. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

This isn't DU, your usual hangout. We don't get offended. We just ignore stupidity.

Admit how conservatives who post on DU are treated compared to how we tolerate liberal trolls here.

If you can.

8. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

Thank You!

That article is just another liberal hit piece on Romney, posted by an Obama supporter.

The author should be addressing his comments to the democrat party, since they're far more guilty of pandering to the black community than Romney will ever be.

9. maxsnafu

maxsnafu

Dec 29, 2006
    But JB, haven't you heard? NOT pandering is racist!

10. Hyksos

Hyksos

May 15, 2008
    Jupiter/Miami, FL
    Democrats invented Jim Crow, and disarmed free blacks in the South. They also formed the KKK. Their "welfare policies" are nothing more than a plan to keep the black community in a state of perpetual poverty by offering them just enough so they can survive. Complacency with poverty is the name of the game, and the Democrats have done it so well that the blacks don't even notice what's happening to them. It's a form of modern day Jim Crow IMO.

11. I wonder why over 40% of the black population is receiving some sort of Government assistance if they don't want free s^#$:whistling:

12. You gotta get with the program.

Liberals will tell you that the old democrat party is now the Republican Party and that the old Republican Party is now the democrat party.

Everything is unless it ain't.

Got it?

13. coqui33

coqui33 NRA Instructor

Jul 16, 2009
    Florida
    Amen. You would be amazed at how many informed A-A's agree with you. Over time, the corrosive culture of victimization and entitlement will either be solved within the Black community, or the Black community itself will split openly between separatists and assimilationists.

14. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    That was a bit uncalled for.

Last edited: Jul 31, 2012
  15. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
  16. etfp is perfectly free to post his opinions on the liberal site Jezebel, as are those who post here and disagree with him. Disagreeing with that opinion piece doesn't necessarily make someone racist which you accused Mister_Beefy of being.

Interesting how the minute someone disagrees with a liberal emotional rant they are labeled a racist in an effort to shut down discussion.

I too LOL at etfp's post. Mostly because it was nothing but an emotional rant which Jezebel highlighted to pander to their core readership for page hits. And I LOL at that poster's failure to understand how liberals want, and need, to keep minorities in line, and on the plantation (so to speak). I am always amazed at how successful liberals have been at convincing/brainwashing those they exploit, that it was the other party who is to blame for their lot in life.
    :dunno:

17. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

Feb 22, 2005
    Republic of Texas
    Oops. Didn't mean to call names.

18. Gunhaver

Gunhaver the wrong hands

Jan 24, 2012
    Had he simply said that he disagreed that would be a different matter. He said it was a falsehood that black people don't want free **** meaning that black people want free ****. All black people I would assume since he didn't clarify that he only meant some black people. So spare me your lecture about liberals throwing around the word "racist" or I just might call you a racist too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.