close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Novi

Discussion in 'Michigan Glockers' started by cyberhick, Jul 3, 2007.

1. cyberhick

cyberhick

Jan 8, 2003
    Jasper, MI
    Making the trek up to Novi on Saturday to go to Ikea :ack: , and I was wondering if theres anything actually cool up there, breweries, cigar shops, gun stores, or motorcycle shops. Any good places to eat?

2. dougwtx

dougwtx

Jun 14, 2006
    Michigan
    IKEA is in Canton, MI. About the only gun store in Novi is Gander Mountain. Firearm Exchange and Firing Line are in Westland, not too far from Canton. What kind of food are you looking for? There are tons of restaurants in Novi and Canton.

There is a Harley shop in Farmington Hills and a BMW shop in Westland/Canton.

3. cyberhick

cyberhick

Jan 8, 2003
    Jasper, MI
    Doesn't matter.

As far as food, Famous Dave's is about our favorite place to eat. However, i'm just wondering if theres something that good, not too expensive, and different, but Famous Dave's will always work.

I think we're going to go to the Henry Ford Museum and then to Ikea, so everything else is out I think.

4. Warhorse

Warhorse

Jun 19, 2004
    MI
    MMMMMM....I Love those garbage can lids also!

edited to add: sorry, I no nothing about Novi.

5. Hailstorm

Hailstorm Boom Shacka

Jan 7, 2002
    Canton Mi
    Texas Coral is down ford road from Ikea. Pretty dang good food and cheap too. Good steaks. Its west of Ikea on Ford road and on the right. There is a little construction down there. But, you turn before you get fully merged.

6. dougwtx

dougwtx

Jun 14, 2006
    Michigan
    There is a Famous Dave's in Novi near the intersection of I96 and Novi Road in Town Center shopping area(near Twelve Oaks Mall). In the Canton area, there is Texas Roadhouse and Logans; both decent and cheap steak houses and the ones where you can still throw peanut shells on the floor.

7. cyberhick

cyberhick

Jan 8, 2003
    Jasper, MI

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Thanks Doug, thats exactly what I wanted to hear!

8. cyberhick

cyberhick

Jan 8, 2003
    Jasper, MI
    I didn't mean to leave Golden Coral out, please forgive me. It too sits in my top 10 favorite places to eat, and Adrian is getting one :thumbsup: .

9. Famous Daves in Novi - +1
    Bamboo Club in Novi - +1
    Red Hot and Blue in Novi - +1
    Brass Point in Farmington Hills (ribs) - +2
    El Patio Mexican in Novi (Farmington Hills) - +2
    No real gun stores left in the area. - -1
    Motor City Harley Davidson - Farmington Hills - +1
    Ma's Motorcycles - South Lyon - +2 - Vintage repair shop!
    --

BruceK

10. Ohhh...Ohhhh, I forgot - JR's Cigar Shop on Northwestern Highway south of 12 mile - +5! :thumbsup:
    --

BruceK