NoVA Glock armorers

Discussion in 'Glockers of the Old Dominion' started by TomV, May 1, 2004.

1. TomV

Can anyone recommend a Glock armorer in the NoVA area? Everything's running fine, but I'd like to be proactive about maintenance.

Thanks,

Tom

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Custom innovative weapon systems custom glock 17 Firearms Listings Oct 21, 2014
    Glock Perfection 2.0 by Innovative Gunfighter Solutions General Glocking Aug 31, 2014
    Innovative Gunfighter Glock work General Glocking Nov 1, 2013
    New Glock owner from NoVA Introduction Forum Feb 11, 2013
    Trijicon (novak night sights) for glock. Sights, Optics and Lasers Jan 31, 2011

3. I don't know if he's an official armorer or not, But TRNinVA's younger son can detail strip a glock faster than anyone I've ever known. He used to shoot a G34 in USPSA and did plenty of tinkering with it. He's actually out west past Front Royal, but if you went out to one of the monthly USPSA matches out that way you could probably hook up with him.

4. 1*45

Hi shooters,
    I am a Glock certified armorer and instructor but not in retail. I am still employed by a 24/7 outfit which i support. I can help a few who need it after hours. I am in the Front Royal area during my off time. Work takes me into Quantico/Springfield area. If you have questions or need help let me know.

5. k4rch

#4 k4rch, May 2, 2004
    Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  6. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

i think this would be a good sticky note thread, moderators???

wont get lost in the shuffle, always at the top for referals......

who knows, i may want a ny trigger or night sights one day and a local pro is less expensive than a trip to the factory.....

this is turning into a grade A club house.

7. Patricia

Patricia Wild at heart
    Millennium Member CLM

8. Bonk and myself are in the Roanoke area.

9. DannyR

Moderator Millennium Member

I'm in the Roanoke area, but there will be factory armorers at the GSSF Match in Waldorf, MD this weekend, May 15-16, free labor and any necessary parts. Map at www.gssfonline.com

10. I am in the Staunton area.

Randy

11. Mr. Slithers

Mr. Slithers M.F.I.C.

Joey at Blue Ridge. If he's not in a cast.

12. I've got a Glock sight installation tool so I can help people out in that area. I'm in Fairfax city (near FHS).

I'm also really familiar with detail stripping, so if you need a new trigger bar dropped in or whatever, feel freel to shoot me a message.

Not a certified Glock armorer, but I've got five of them and I keep 'em running pretty well. :)

13. polymer

polymer GLOCK Armorer
    Millennium Member

Im an Armorer in the Southern MD area...just a 30 min drive to the rt 301 bridge into NoVA.

14. Joey is no longer here at Blue Ridge, mainly due to health reasons.

I am now the armorer, and just got my Glock certification (waiting for the actual certificate now), and I am also Sig certified.

Just ask for Tim.

15. I'd be glad to help you. I'm a certified Glock Armorer, and would be willing to meet you at my shop -Shooters Paradise in Woodbridge, VA. Directions and info can be found at www.shootersparadise.com

I can also be emailed at phil@shootersparadise.com

I work on Glocks every week, as well, for my police dept. I could clean it out and check it for you in a matter of minutes. Glad to help.

Phil Strader
    Owner/CEO

www.shootersparadise.com

16. buddyRoland

buddyRoland Proud Pop

Please delete.

17. SocomCen

Millennium Member

Brett Simon and me (Robb Jensen) at VA Arms are certified Glock armorers.

18. Glockman67

Glockman67 #29 Supporter

Sweet Robb, now I can order parts from ya ;f

gman67

19. oomph

I know John Hansen at Alpha & Omega Gun Works is a glock armorer.

He's located in Alexandria, VA

his email is john@omegagun.net

http://www.omegagun.net

I've seen him around at the Gun Shows gotten some trigger mods from him before.

20. Renewed my cert last Thursday, 4/12/07.