'nother new guy.. from Ohio!

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by bigsix, Jul 9, 2012.

1. Looks to be a great forum here. I just finally drank the kool-aid and got my first Glock, after years of being fairly adamant in saying I would never own one. Really fell in love with the Gen 3 17 after getting to play with one at the club a few weeks ago, ended up selling one of my 1911's (oh NO!!! lol) and came home last Friday with a brand new G17... My wife was happy about the purchase until I showed her how much aftermarket there is for the Glocks ( she didnt realize its almost as tweakable as a 1911). So I got some more mags, and an extended slide stop on the way. Perhaps a ghost 3.5 connector soon and thatll be it. For now. But anyways hooray for a new IDPA/ 3 gun pistol. Woot.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. And is it wrong that I am already contemplating taking a soldering iron to the plastic fantastic already? Definately want the grip surfaces more "sticky"...

3. Welcome! If you want more grip check out talon grips, lots of folks on here seem to love them. Id at least check them out before you go hacking at your frame.

4. Congrats! Welcome to the forum.

5. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

:welcome: From Michigan!

6. jeanderson

jeanderson Toga!... Toga!
    Platinum Member

:wavey: Welcome, from a fellow Ohio resident!

7. Welcome and Congrats!

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

8. Welcome from another Buckeye!!!

9. Welcome to the forum from another Buckeye living in Arizona

10. Welcome to the forum from another Ohio Glock fan!

11. welcome to the forum.

12. Welcome!
    Jim L. (NY)

13. Hi from Ohio!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2