close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Not familiar

Discussion in 'Florida Glockers Club' started by Ahmid, Aug 7, 2009.

1. Ahmid

Ahmid CLM

Feb 6, 2007
    S.E.Florida
    with the two Republicans mentioned for the vacated to be senate seat. What do Florida gun people think about Rubio and McCullom?

2. packinaglock

packinaglock John 3:16

May 1, 2007
    Loxahatchee Fl

3. FLAHOTROD

FLAHOTROD

Sep 18, 2008
    Gainesville, FL
    It is down to two candidates, already??

I heard several names being mentioned with no eliminations, yet.

4. ThrillSeeker

ThrillSeeker Perfection

Jul 18, 2009
    South Florida
    Rubio, has been good for all members of the community. Reachable and listens to the people he represents. Definitly not a Liberal!!!

5. U-phorik407

U-phorik407 'Night Michelle

Jul 10, 2009
    The Gunshine state
    Yes, some of the more conservative minded, side with Rubio on issues like small government and such. Not sure how he is on 2A, though, but I'm gonna go out on a whim and says he is pro-2a. I am not sure how I feel about Charlie Christ becoming senator, seeing how he palled around with McCain but was right up Obama's butt when he was handing out stimulus money...

6. rvrctyrngr

rvrctyrngr Senior Moment

Sep 15, 2004
    Gator Nation
    I don't think there is any way Crist is going to appoint Rubio to the very Senate seat he will be running against him for in the primary next year.

I have no problems with Bill McCollum, and will be supporting Rubio for Senate next year.

7. gatorider

gatorider NRA Member

Apr 2, 2009
    Central Florida
    My thoughts exactly. I'm all for Rubio, but Crist knows his popularity. With Crist's numbers falling, I don't think he wants to face Rubio next year.