Not exactly new...

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by raydobbs, Jan 10, 2013.

1. raydobbs

Millennium Member

I'm not exactly new, having joined in 1999... ended up leaving in 2004 for various reasons, and sold my guns around that time as well (financial, not philosophical change of heart). With the recent political atmosphere, as well as the change of Minnesota to a Shall-Issue (I think that's the term) state from a Discretionary Shall-Issue (read: never in a million year pleeb) in terms of carry permits, the expiration of the AWB of 1994, and apparently a whole plethora of other changes in the firearms world - I decided perhaps I should return to the world of firearms ownership, and even perhaps get a permit to carry since I wouldn't have to beg to get the permit to purchase paperwork every year and wait for them to give me the run around on handing them in.

Last time, I owned a Desert Eagle 44 Magnum and a Beretta 92FS in SS. When I looked this time around, apparently my tastes are considered -very- old school - and found myself looking at Glock, though I really haven't narrowed down my choices.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...