Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Not a 1911 but might find interesting

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by thecableguy, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Last edited: Feb 3, 2011

2. I was hoping to read something about it from you Brian. Do you know anything about this gun? Looks real interesting and would make a great conversation piece and historic gun to add to a collection. I know that if I had that kind of disposable income and it checked out I wouldn't mind owning it.
  3. Greyhoundman

Nov 21, 2010
    Ofallon, Mo
    Funny I took one of my RC plane buds out to the range last summer and was surprised he had the same gun pictured (9mm luger). It had all matching serial numbers WW2 vintage and in near mint condition, I told him he probably shouldn't shoot that one very much. :faint:
    Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  4. Ascout

Jan 26, 2011
  5. Last edited: Feb 3, 2011
  6. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

Brian, why are you selling your Luger?
  7. 38 Super Fan

38 Super Fan

Jul 15, 2010
    :cool: I know next to nothing about Lugers, but I'd definately like to add one to the collection some day.
  8. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

When my wife and I stopped by Bac's house last year, he let us handle a Luger. I felt embarrassed in not knowing how to operate it. :shocked:
  9. Ascout

Jan 26, 2011
    In that case, it's only overpriced by about $10K, unless one has a chubby for ex Reich stuff with fussy actions. A Luger is proof that "if it looks right, it probably is right" is nothing more than a platitude.
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2011