close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Northeast Kansas Glock Dealers?

Discussion in 'Midwest Glockers' started by Murph33, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Murph33

Murph33

Feb 4, 2010
    Kansas
    I already own a 17,22,and 21. I am looking at purchasing a 30 in the near future. Anybody know any dealers that are reasonably priced? Anywhere from Topeka to Kansas City is ideal location.

2. Gusrattle

Gusrattle 'OP'

Oct 1, 2009
    Kansas City
    I have had good experiences at Olathe Gun Shop in in Olathe, ks. It is just south of of the Santa Fe exit off of I35.

3. Smoker

Smoker

Jul 21, 2008
    NE Kansas
    Murph, are you close to Topeka?? I'm SE @ Overbrook..

4. Murph33

Murph33

Feb 4, 2010
    Kansas
    Gusrattle: Once I get my funds in order I will have to check out Olathe Gun Shop.

Smoker: I'm about the same distance from Topeka as I am from Kansas City. I live in Lawrence.

5. Murph33

Murph33

Feb 4, 2010
    Kansas
    For anyone that views this thread I actually found Cabela's in Kansas City to have the most competetively priced Glocks out of the stores and shops that I price checked. Ended up buying my G30 yesterday afternoon there.

6. Gusrattle

Gusrattle 'OP'

Oct 1, 2009
    Kansas City
    Congrats on the new G30 murph...... I have noticed that Cabela's does have some competitive prices, I actually picked up my 870 there for a darn good price right before Christmas.

7. big68 who posts on this board is an FFL holder he can hook you up with a new pistol probably cheaper than anyone in town.

8. Murph33

Murph33

Feb 4, 2010
    Kansas
    How would I get in touch with him? I am in the market for an XD in either 9mm or .40 S&W and my father is in the market for a bolt action .223 Rem so there may be a couple of purchases coming up soon.

9. If your law enforcement or in certain types of securities you can't beat OMB Guns @ $398 for a new 26, 19, 17, 27, 22, 23 for the bigger calibers a little more. check them out at OMBGUNS.com

10. thejellster05

thejellster05

Sep 13, 2007
    Kansas
    OMBguns also is the only GSSF dealer in KS. I just called Glock last week and they gave me OMB's number. Very friendly people.