North Georgia Hunting Land

Discussion in 'Hunting, Fishing & Camping' started by Vertical_Cobalt, Jul 11, 2013.

1. I am looking for some land I can get hunting rights to for the up-coming deer season. I don't have the money to join a club with my first child coming next week. I am hoping to make an agreement with a land owner or farmer in the North Georgia area. I don't have any money to pay for land use, but I would gratefully give 50% of the meat of any game taken. I would also help you dispatch any unwanted critters within the confines of state law (I'm an LEO). I am an Eagle Scout, moral and ethical person, and would treat your land with respect. It may sound silly in 2013, but replacing the beef with venison might help us save some money in the grocery store. If you are interested in allowing me to hunt your land, please PM me.

Thank you
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Hello from North Georgia Introduction Forum Aug 9, 2015
    New guy from North Georgia Introduction Forum Jan 2, 2013
    North Georgia Outdoor Range The Georgia Club Jun 3, 2008
    North Georgia Apples Food Forum Sep 17, 2005
    Noob from Northern Idaho Introduction Forum Oct 2, 2015

3. suggestion

You might want to go down to your local feed&tack stores, and probe around in that area. You might have better luck & probably get more traction at those location.

Not to sour your prospect, but most places ( that's worth anything ) & that would allow hunters to hunt on private land, knows they can charge $$$$.$$s. So you will most likely not get any takers.

And you do know for us poor folks ( including me ) that can't or won't pay to hunt private land, you have WMA/WEA like what we have here in FL. You have plenty WMA in that states and just about in every county iirc. And you have plenty of them from the toe to the head within that state that offers every thing from rabbit to bear.

Happy hunting, for a hunting ground ( pun intended )

4. Yea I did the public land thing last year. It was ok. What's tough with public land is the open dates. Some of the WMAs will only be open a select few weekends or days throughout the season, which can be frustrating. I'll see what happens.