close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Norinco Internal Parts

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by henry silos, Jan 15, 2007.

1. henry silos

henry silos

Dec 25, 2006
    angeles city
    Hi mga bro. what can u say about the internal parts of norinco police. ive read a lot of comments mostly they are saying palitan o upgrade with premium parts. Pangit ba or mahina ba ang mga internal parts ng norinco or and habol lang nila is the forged steel

2. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    if i were to customize a norinco, all that will be left will be the frame and slide. if the barrel is accurate, i'd keep it, otherwise, it will be replaced by a known barrel brand like schuemann, barsto, stormlake, or armscor.

all internal parts plus the sights will be replaced with my preferred aftermarket parts. change the grips and add a low profile magwell.

3. nelany

nelany

Nov 25, 2006
    Phil
    Normally you will just replaced all the springs, sear, disconnector, trigger, hammer at yung sight ng premium parts at ok na yan.

4. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    Here's my Norinco Commander, i've changed the front/rear sights, beavertail grip safety, trigger, grips, thumb safety, hammer, sear, and disconnector. You really don't need to change them pero meron kasi akong sakit na upgraditis. :supergrin:

Before:
    [​IMG]

and After:
    [​IMG]

5. zorkd

zorkd

Sep 2, 2004
    .ph
    is that 25 LPI hand checkering on your front strap? magkano and sino gumawa'? also how did you "erase" the "1911 Cavalry" rollmarks? nice after pic.

6. jasonub

jasonub

Sep 28, 2003
    Philippines
    i wont buy one due to things like this

LINK