close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Noob

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by FOF5, Oct 15, 2012.

1. FOF5

FOF5

Oct 14, 2012
    Minnesota, USA
    Noobie here - from Minnesota.

Well, new to handgun ownership - but not new to the world of shooting. I've primarly been a shotgunner - through hunting, and now have a son on the High School Trap Shooting team. I have fired a few handguns throughout the years, but I thought it was about time that I joined the world of pistol ownership.

I am expecting delivery of my first pistol any day now - it's a reclaimed LE Gen 3 G22.

Thanks for listening, and I look forward to getting to know and learn a little from you in the future!

FOF5.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2012

2. jph02

jph02

Jun 10, 2012
    Michigan
    :welcome: from a fellow G22 owner from another M state. Looking forward to hearing the story behind your gun. :)

3. ADK_40GLKr

ADK_40GLKr Adirondacker with a Glock

Nov 14, 2010
    RFD NY Adks
  4. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota
    Welcome to GT. Excellent choice for a pistol.

5. FOF5

FOF5

Oct 14, 2012
    Minnesota, USA
    I'm very excited to report that I took delivery of my pistol yesterday and will be taking it out to the range this weekend to get a little time "behind the gun". Looking forward to it indeed!

On a side note - this "used" gun must have sat in an armory, or in someone's holster its entire life. It looks like new - both inside and out!

Will report back next week!