close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

no post

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by troyboy30, Dec 14, 2004.

1. AZ-Boog

AZ-Boog

Apr 19, 2002
    Chandler, Arizona
    you're system doesn't POST???

2. Melete

Melete

Dec 7, 2004
    Tucson
    Ummm, no POST, very possibly a bad power supply.

3. troyboy30

troyboy30

Aug 6, 2003
    Smyrna, GA
    how come i get more replies on the post that contains nothing than the ones with questions? lol

4. Melete

Melete

Dec 7, 2004
    Tucson
    Must've missed the original thread -- where is it?

5. troyboy30

troyboy30

Aug 6, 2003
    Smyrna, GA
    I figured the product I asked about is not well known, but here is the link.

http://www.glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=319106

I do seem to get a ton of replies when I post 'no message' though! Of course these result mostly from 'starting' a topic when I ment to 'reply' to a topic. I think my last mistake went 8 pages?

6. Melete

Melete

Dec 7, 2004
    Tucson
    Sorry, never heard of it. It looks like a nifty little toy, though!

7. AZ-Boog

AZ-Boog

Apr 19, 2002
    Chandler, Arizona
    "I do seem to get a ton of replies when I post 'no message' though! Of course these result mostly from 'starting' a topic when I ment to 'reply' to a topic. I think my last mistake went 8 pages?"

your original post at the top said "no post", which when posted in a computer help forum I assumed you were looking for help because your system wouldn't POST.

Power
    On
    Self
    Test

POST is what your PC does when you first turn it on and it is accessing the bios for startup and system configuration information.

8. troyboy30

troyboy30

Aug 6, 2003
    Smyrna, GA
    LMAO

Yea I know what POST test is, never crossed my mind! Sorry for the confusion. I'll fix it!

Yea it does look like a nifty toy hu! Think I'm gonna try it. Just wanted to see if anyone had any info before I put down $800 on a new high tech toy. Looks like I will be giving you guys info instead.