close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

No pistol purchase coupon?

Discussion in 'GSSF' started by Scoob, Nov 17, 2012.

1. Scoob

Scoob

Sep 10, 2002
    NC
    Hey guys. I'm happy to be a new GSSF member:supergrin::supergrin: I joined for 24 month membership. I recieved my package with the membership card, hat, magazine, stickers, ect. I did not recieve the pistol purchase coupon. Has this program been changed or will I recieve a coupon later? Thanks.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2012
  2. 1RoundEye

1RoundEye

Feb 21, 2010
    I think they're only by request. Just send them an email, and they'll mail it to you.

3. Don At PC

Don At PC Senior Member Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    USA
  4. wilhelm51

wilhelm51

May 23, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
  5. TK-421

TK-421

Oct 12, 2012
    Pflugerville, TX
    If I had to guess, I'd say they ship them at two different times, and it takes a bit longer to get your discount card. I'd do what roundeye suggested though, give them a call or send them an e-mail just to verify how the process works.

6. Scoob

Scoob

Sep 10, 2002
    NC
    Thank you guys. I'll contact GSSF.

7. Hadoken

Hadoken

Dec 27, 2011
    Hickory, NC
    I would definitely contact GSSF, and report back.

I joined earlier this year and at that time the membership packet contained a letter on heavier cardboard paper - at the bottom of the letter were 2 cards to "punch out" of the letter.

One of them is the membership card and the other is the pistol purchase coupon. Did you receive the welcome letter with the membership card at the bottom but the other area where the purchase coupon should be was missing? Or maybe they have started doing the membership card another way altogether and there is no letter and punch out cards.. :dunno:

8. I think you get 2 membership cards and the card on the left side of the welcome page is the coupon

Take a look

9. Scoob

Scoob

Sep 10, 2002
    NC
    Hey guys. Got an email reply. My date of berth was not listed in thier system for whatever reason. They require it for the coupon so I was sent the single card letter. I sent DOB to them and they are going to mail it to me. Just FYI.

Thanks again.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2012
  10. wilhelm51

wilhelm51

May 23, 2012
    Charlotte, NC
    Wow! I'm certainly glad I didn't offer my opinion on what had happened. I'd have been way off base!

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire