Great thread! Personally, I carry everywhere its legal to do so. Probably 95%+ of the time I could care less if I'm made. However the other ~5% makes this thread totally worth the read. I've picked up a couple things i definitely do but never really noticed before. That said, its certainly reliant on the people you are around as well. I spend much of my time around people who, frankly, don't know jack squat about guns, much less CCW. Only one has ever noticed the MTAC clips, and just shrugged it off. Possibly it helps that I wear a shirt and tie every day and keep clean shaven and well-groomed. Wanna kill these ads? We can help!