close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

No one in Missouri or what?

Discussion in 'Clubhouse Office' started by double8, Aug 3, 2004.

1. double8

double8
    Expand Collapse

You mean to tell me that we cant get atLEAST 50 people from missouri together to form a club? I know yall are out there lets get it going. I am not the biggest fan of glocks, i preffer 1911's but am starting to think maybe you glock guys just dont want to get shown up by a 1911 guy like me, thats why. HAHA. Lets do something and show the other states we can pull together.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. lohman

lohman
    Expand Collapse

There are a few of us around the Jefferson City area that CCW Glocks. Three of us use G23s, and I am also thinking of getting a 27 also.

-lohman

3. ultramag

ultramag
    Expand Collapse

A Missouri club would be nice, but don't look like many are up for it. I CCW a 27 mostly.

4. double8

double8
    Expand Collapse

I live outside of Bland just 30 min east of jeff city, we gotta start somewhere. I know there are more people like us around. I do a awful lot of shooting down here, own several class 3 as well belt fed browning, Colt m16 and mac 10. We are always shooting every weekend down here, a couple more weapons would be nice.

5. scottMO

scottMO
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Millennium Member

scottMO checking in.

Boogan, LiberHater, and Cooger are Missourians too that prob havent seen the thread. The Glock match in Sept will bring them out of the woodwork.

6. double8

double8
    Expand Collapse

Hey scott, how ya doin. I see you kicked some tail with that H&K saturday. That is one sweet peice of full auto toy! I wish i had a MP but havent gotten around to it YET! Glad i got to meet ya but if you go next month i am not gonna show any mercy, Im gonna kick tail(or try HAHA). Lets get a club going theres more then enough people just need to get them together.

7. scottMO

scottMO
    Expand Collapse
    Moderator Millennium Member

Double8,

Yes, it was definately a fun match. Watcing that UMP w/2rd burst was cool too. I shot single fire in the whole match cause I didnt flip the selector switch far enough. :) September's match is a bad weekend for me but it's game on whenever next time is!!

Id say we are even since you killed my time in the 4x4 contest.

scottMO

8. double8

double8
    Expand Collapse

I hope to see you down there again, it was a blast! I may have beat you on the 4x4 cutting but thats a no brainer. Just sight in lock the tripod so it only goes side to side and eat em up. What you did takes the skill. Im gonna try and practice on that cof, i beleive i could do pretty well if i practice a little, that was the first time ever doing anything like that for me. Heres a pic of my daughter with the beltfed. She loves it as well.

9. Snotty

Snotty
    Expand Collapse

I'm from Jackson, MO, just north of Cape Girardeau, MO, which is about 100 miles south of south county St. Louis. I own a G22 among others, but the 22 is my only Glock. I'm just a general fan of guns. I do CCW, but the Glock is too big. I carry a S&W j-frame .38. So, if we form a MO club what do we do? Do we just say we're a club or do we have meetings and events and stuff?

Snotty

10. Moglockguy

Moglockguy
    Expand Collapse

SW City here. Kinda on the border between OK. and AR. Don't CCW yet, but got a g19 and a g30. Never shot in any competions, but do a bit of hunting, Coyotes and Deer mainly.
    Anyhow, I'm here :)

11. double8

double8
    Expand Collapse

If we got a club together i would like to have events as often as possible. That way we meet new people, practice alot with our choosen weapons and just have fun .

12. 9mmPKR

9mmPKR
    Expand Collapse

Independence MO here. before too long I'll be moving to Cass County so in May I can CCW. Only a G26 for now, several friends w/ more. I'll be picking up a G17 soon...

EDIT :: 9-20-4 Tomorrow picking up G17

13. natrep

natrep
    Expand Collapse

I just moved cross country to Blue Springs and own a G19 (ok,it's my wife's)a G20 and a G32. If we can get something going I'm in.

14. GunFiend

GunFiend
    Expand Collapse
    Head Looney

Howdy! I'm in the KCMO area. I can think of at least three other MO folks who might be interested in a MO club. Don't know if they visit here or not, so I'll pass the word. G26 is my only Glock (at the moment), but I'm in love with them, gotta have more! I'm interested if we can get enough people together.

15. BryanG

BryanG
    Expand Collapse

Count me in. I'm in the K.C. area.

16. Hodaka

Hodaka
    Expand Collapse

MO here.. I'm a proud owner of a G27..

17. double8

double8
    Expand Collapse

If we all got together and brought a freind or two, i know you guys have some im sure. We would have enough untill then we could still get together and have some shoots.

18. Bruce H

Bruce H
    Expand Collapse

I'll help with the required number. I'm up here in the middle of lots of hogs.

19. black diesel

black diesel
    Expand Collapse

I like 1911s too but I have a few Glocks and would be interested.

20. JPhule

JPhule
    Expand Collapse
    Gabh An Latha