No Ms. Williams, you are wrong . . .

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by Morris, Jun 17, 2013.

1. http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...with-rap-sheets-after-police/?test=latestnews

In fact, they are related. You see, if they had not been here illegally, they would not have gotten DUIs and not killed two officers.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. But we have to sympathize with plight of the illegal immigrant. Oh bull ****, plenty of people come here looking for a better life and do it legally.

You get caught committing any crime in the US and you're here illegally it should be a one way ticket south.

#2 Schaffer, Jun 17, 2013
    Last edited: Jun 17, 2013
  3. Makes about as much sense as saying "The crime problem we have is due to people not giving their money to the criminals. If the banks would just give people money they wouldn't have to use guns to rob the banks. If the Po-leece would give the criminals a good talking to, instead of scaring them with jail, they wouldn't be so frightened and we wouldn't have car chases"

4. BamaTrooper

BamaTrooper Almost Done

Possibly Myanmar.

5. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

I was thinking South Pole.

This woman is off her rocker.

Any crime an illegal commits is a crime that should not have happened because the illegal is here... well... illegally. Screw all their cries of plight... if you got one, apply for asylum, otherwise, you have no plight that nobody else has who is doing it legally.

6. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

Quick check of a weeks stats,Hispanics are 7% of our local population, they have 36 % of the DUIs this past week. Hmmmm

7. lawman800

lawman800 Juris Glocktor

Only 7% there?

We have 60-80% here depending on which city... never checked the arrest rates though.

8. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me Semper Paratus

That's the official number probably 15 /18
    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Ohub Campfire mobile app