close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

No Ghost connector trigger for G23 Gen 4 ?

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by flw, May 10, 2012.

Tags:
  1. flw

flw

Apr 4, 2012
    Few days ago I was able to fire a G23 Gen 3 with glock Ghost connector at 3.5 lbs. It made a big difference in my group sizes, I have G23 Gen 4 all factory.

I called the dealer where I bought my G23 Gen 4 and was told the Glock Ghost for the G23 was only available for gen 3 not the gen 4. He said he tried it on his own just the week before and it didn't work.

True or false?

If true, are there any options at this time at a similar price ? Thanks

2. DannyR

DannyR Moderator Millennium Member

Dec 17, 1998
    Roanoke, Virginia
    The trigger housing of the Gen4 is different than that in a Gen3. Could be that the fitted Ghost Rocket might not work in a Gen4. Standard "-" connectors will work. I have factory "-" connectors in all my Gen4's.

3. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

Jan 3, 2009
    Smyrna, GA
    So why did you waste your time calling THE DEALER? Why not just Google for their site and see what it says? Most people who buy Ghost products buy them from the Ghost site. Here is the Rocket product:
    http://www.lmgtfy.com/?q=ghost+rocket+kit

Clearly says that they work on Gens 1 - 4.

Google is your friend.

4. Roger G23

Roger G23 Glock Guy

Jun 3, 2010
    The Gunshine State
    Danny, Are you of the opinion that the 3.5 lb. connector in the Gen3 is not a good idea? (I'm considering putting one in my G17 that I just put Warren Tactical sights on)

5. TomAiello

TomAiello

Jan 8, 2012
    Twin Falls, ID
    Danny (or anyone else) do you have a good source for the factory "-" connectors?

6. barth

barth six barrels

Oct 7, 2011
    The Free Zone

http://www.cpwsa.com/Glock Parts.htm
    Glock OEM Connector - these are factory Glock OEM 3.5# connectors, not Scherer or other aftermarket brands.

Glock 3.5 Pound Connector
    Qty: Price: $25.00 Shipping: $5.00

7. Taphius

Taphius

Sep 26, 2011
    Las Vegas
    I have a ghost 5.0 in all four of my gen 4 glocks. (27,23,22, 17) they work fine for me.

8. flw

flw

Apr 4, 2012
    I was not aware that there is a Ghost 5 for gen 4 glocks. Where did you find it and for what price?

9. Fire_Medic

Fire_Medic Polymer Butcher CLM

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    My Ghost Rocket 3.5 works fine in my Gen 3's and my Gen 4 G19........

10. ron59

ron59 Bustin Caps

Jan 3, 2009
    Smyrna, GA
    Really dude?

http://www.ghostinc.com

11. GaryC

GaryC

Apr 3, 2011
    Texas
  12. kdaousarmy

kdaousarmy

Oct 29, 2011
    Put a Ghost connector on my gen 4 Glock 32, I remember the packaging said all Glock models.

13. glockarmor

glockarmor

Oct 18, 2011
    Central Indiana
    I've installed the 3.5 rocket in several Gen 3s and three Gen 4s with no issues.. The trigger pull tends to be a bit heavier in the Gen 4s (.5 pounds at the most) because they all have a SF Trigger mech housing and it puts the connector at a slightly different angle. The Gen 4s still come in about 3.75 pounds at the most so it's still a very nice trigger and the lack of overtravel really improves the feel.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate [/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    [/FONT]