close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

No Firearms Allowed Question

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by CentralMsGunFan, Jun 2, 2007.

1. CentralMsGunFan

CentralMsGunFan Packin Preacher

Jan 25, 2006
    IN Mississippi IF i got caught carrying at a strip mall or something like that with a NO Firearms Allowed sign and they called the PoPo on me. Is that an Arrestable offense or would i be asked to leave or have to pay some fine or something. Who knows?

Im not talking about a place specified off limits by state or federal law, just places that decide they want to put up a sign.

2. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi

3. CentralMsGunFan

CentralMsGunFan Packin Preacher

Jan 25, 2006
  4. lumberjack

lumberjack One of Many

May 3, 2004
    Mississippi
    Mind over matter.

If they called the po po's you could still leave, unless they have blue lights on their car and/or a badge that makes some sense, they won't be detaining me.

If the placard says no guns, it's not up to the law's requirements and they can further KYA. (y=your), but don't feel the need to tell them why. :)

5. WVG26

WVG26

May 26, 2007
    West Virginia
    may not be of much use to you, but the guy who taught our concealed carry class told us that you could be charged with criminal tresspass assuming you had a valid permit ...