close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NJ Glockers?

Discussion in 'Clubhouse Office' started by Matrix62, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Matrix62

Matrix62
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I plan to check out the fort when it's a little warmer. I would consider it for when I get into the long stuff. Its a lot cheaper but it's all outside so depending on the cold and the weather you can only shoot there 3/4 of the year.

Can we count on you smicha6551 for our NJ forum?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Rstmotorsport

Rstmotorsport
    Expand Collapse

Hey Matrix! If smicha joins that will make it 15 members. We are getting there slowly but sureley...Im going to old bridge Rifle and pistol club Thursday after work, so im not sure about sunday, what time are you going?;U

3. smicha6551

smicha6551
    Expand Collapse

I think I already joined up. Ft. Dix offers rifle (of course) and Trap so I've got plenty of reason to go there. Also, I'd like to see how far my G24 can hit out to.

4. Matrix62

Matrix62
    Expand Collapse

Do you belong to Old Bridge? I was going to try the steel shoot last weekend but it rained. I am interested in checking that place out.

Don't know exactly when yet, maybe in the early afternoon

5. Rstmotorsport

Rstmotorsport
    Expand Collapse

No im going as a guest, my friend has a membership and he wants me to check it out before I join any other club...so i will let u know about sunday ok....oh we now have 16 members ...we are getting there!!!!!!:cool:

6. Rstmotorsport

Rstmotorsport
    Expand Collapse

Hey they are trying to start a Ny glockers club maybe we can merge and call it Tri State Glockers let me know what you think!!! If everyone is ok with it ill post on their thread and ask them ;)

7. Bobbyson1a

Bobbyson1a
    Expand Collapse

RST It's ok with me.

8. smicha6551

smicha6551
    Expand Collapse

Sounds fine to me, have both NYC Rifle and pistol permits but only shoot in NJ.

9. C@t-M@n

C@t-M@n
    Expand Collapse

go for it.

10. Rstmotorsport

Rstmotorsport
    Expand Collapse

Ok im starting a thread called Tri State Glockers go there and sign up i will tally up all the members there!!!!:cool: i Already posted this info in the new york thread....

11. Lexcruiser

Lexcruiser
    Expand Collapse

Is there a limit to the amt of firearms purchased and 'purchase permits' we can apply for within a certain time frame? Nothing is explicitly written on limitations but in general is it frowned upon by the State/Local police if you apply/purchase too many firearms within a specific time frame?

I've purchased 4 firearms in the last 4 months, with 3 of them being just last month. The purchase permits were issued at the beginning of march. If I were to apply for more, say, today, would I raise some flags of some sort?

FYI, not trying to start a small army of my own or anything :cool: , I just want to get different caliber guns to shoot at the range. So far, I have a .22, 9mm, .40 and .44mag... I want to get a .357sig and possibly a Glock of some sort next.
    Also, is there a limit to the amt of purchase permits you can apply for at one time?

Thanks in advance, and sorry for going off topic.

I've just put in for the Tri-State glockers membership tho. :)