NJ FFL To Do WASR Transfer ??

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by Pete7072, Oct 4, 2012.

1. Alright, so after a dozen or so e-mails and phone calls, I have found a WASR-10 that is NJ legal. After letting them know that the rifle that they're selling ( no NJ, NY, California shipping ) is actually 100% NJ legal, they will send the WASR-10 to me. I do have an FFL that does all my transfers, but before I ask them to do it. Does anyone know an FFL that will definitely accept a NJ legal WASR, and transfer it? If you do not want to post it publicly, just send me a PM. Please, and Thanks

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Golden Tiger Failure to Extract in New WASR The Kalashnikov Klub Sep 1, 2015
    When did the WASR 10 replace the 10/63? The Kalashnikov Klub Aug 15, 2015
    Any GT KK members, lurking on Wasr-10.com The Kalashnikov Klub Jul 7, 2015
    WASR Madness The Kalashnikov Klub Jun 7, 2015
    Today WASR 10/63 or wait on US made AK47 General Firearms Forum Apr 22, 2015

3. Again - what makes a WASR NJ legal?

Single stack 10rd mags, pistol grip, tacked muzzle nut - all legal?

4. You can have double stack 10 and 11 round mags in NJ. Spot weld on a compensator on the muzzle, and get rid of the bayonet lugs. That's what they did to my Saiga, in PA.
  5. arms-n-ammo in the winslow area will definitely do it if you're in South Jersey, great guy to deal with.

6. toshbar

toshbar Timber Baron

Just have them weld the gas port in the barrel and turn it into a schmidt-rubin type bolt action AK.
  7. Polak

Polak (pō'lāk')

Where are you located? Shouldn't be hard to have it transferred as long as it's Jersey legal.