close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Nintnedo Revolution Controller

Discussion in 'The Players Club' started by funbob, Sep 17, 2005.

1. funbob

funbob do a lil' dance

Dec 13, 2002
    ABQ, NM
  2. Berzerker10mm

Berzerker10mm

Oct 9, 2004
    Antigo, Wi
    The reason it has a the two parts are wired is so you can buy other components to attach to the main remote looking thing. I think its a cool idea but I will probably get crap for saying that lol. Basically with the two parts connected it is perfect for shooters(because of the 3d space motion sensing thingy). So if you are a good shooter in real life, you will most likey be very good at a shooter on the rev. No clunky joysticks, its more like a mouse, people that play CS:S will probably know why a computer mouse is better than joysticks.

Well these are my thoughts.

3. funbob

funbob do a lil' dance

Dec 13, 2002
    ABQ, NM
    I do think it's going to be quite a revolution (pardon the pun) in input for console devices. The main reason I've never been into consoles is because I have felt that the keyboard and mouse is a superior means of input than a simple controller in any type of game, especially shooters. This may change my opinion.