close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Nikon Coyote Scope

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by MNOD Glocker, Dec 26, 2012.

1. MNOD Glocker

MNOD Glocker always around

Aug 13, 2008
    Central Minnesota
    Does anyone have one of these? Know anything about them (besides what is on the Nikon website) or used them?

I am asking due to the fact I am finishing AR build #? and would like to have a decent scope on it for varmit hunting.

Thoughts, and opinions are welcomed and encouraged!!

2. The Pirate

The Pirate HARRRRR!!!

Nov 7, 2006
    Walltown, KY
    I've got one on a Remington VTR. It is as good of a hunting scope as you can buy in my opinion.

[​IMG]

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

3. Dugan Fresh

Dugan Fresh

Dec 18, 2012
    I just put a p223 3x9 with bdc on my yote gun. Pretty close to their actual coyote scope. Only had the chance to shoot at 100yards so far but I will say I've had a lot of scopes and this one is awesome. Quality seems to be above par for other scopes on this class

4. bman940

bman940 Nikon Pro Staff

Jan 8, 2011
    N. Texas
    M, I have been using one for 3 years now. I have had great success, not one missed Coyote yet! I do suggest that you check out the reticle to make sure it will work for you. The BDC and Nikon's Spot On let you dial in your ammo to the scope to give you excellent accuracy. There is a promotion going on right now for both Coyote Special and Buckmaster BDC scopes when you buy from an authorized Nikon dealer.
    Drop me a note if you have any question's. You can see the Coyote SPecial reticle at Nikon web site.

http://i1216.photobucket.com/albums/dd363/bman940/CoyoteSPrairepanther_2-3_zpse87cf809.jpg

5. Chrisbradley_2001

Chrisbradley_2001

Jan 13, 2013
    I have one on a Remington model 7 predator and really love it. I was kinda nervous about the open circles but they subtend right on a 3" target at 100 yards. Can't beat nikon optics for the money IMO