close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Nightline take a shot at Glock

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by mrsurfboard, Mar 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cole125

Cole125 Silver Member

Apr 5, 2008
    Far West, USA
    Unbelievable! With all the problems in this country, why are guns even a issue?

2. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

Apr 28, 2002
    Above ground
    Let all the gun grabbers put their heads above ground now so that we can see and remember who our adversaries are even when they have gone back underground. :cowboy:

3. Will Beararms

Will Beararms Millennium Member

Oct 12, 1999
    Parts Unknown
  4. Ati058

Ati058

Mar 29, 2009
    Nightline… Is that on public (Pravda) TV?
    Viewer Ratings must not mean anything these days…
    :upeyes:

5. Sdk8103

Sdk8103

Feb 12, 2013
    North Carolina
    Let's not forget the politicians who start the pep rallies that inspire these idiots to spew this non-sense.

6. ScottC.

ScottC.

Sep 16, 2012
    Ohio
    You should put that on a bumper sticker and make some money ! :supergrin:

Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  7. Will Beararms

Will Beararms Millennium Member

Oct 12, 1999
    Parts Unknown
    Good idea. I also like wearing my Glock Cap in Starbucks----when it's not duck season. Otherwise, I go in with hunting clothes on. :supergrin:

8. basicblues

basicblues

Jan 14, 2013
    Arkansas
    I clicked on the link, my anti-virus immediately stopped the page from loading. I clicked on the further details tab in the anti-virus program, it's says I just dodged a "bullet" of all things...

9. F-111 John

F-111 John

Dec 4, 2012
    Holt, MI
    Looks like somebody picked the wrong handgun company...
    [​IMG]

10. clarkz71

clarkz71

Aug 24, 2012
    South Florida
    the anchor made sure to point out facts like "Congressman Gabby Giffords was shot by a Glock in Tuscon,"

Funny they don't mention that Giffords owns a G19 herself.

11. mrsurfboard

mrsurfboard The Anti-Glock

May 23, 2010
    NJ
    Unfortunately for every hero, there is a zero

[​IMG]

12. mrsurfboard

mrsurfboard The Anti-Glock

May 23, 2010
    NJ
    Update your antivirus program because it's giving you a false reading.

13. glock2740

glock2740 Gun lover.

Jun 19, 2008
    NW Ark.
    No joke.

14. BRoberts243

BRoberts243

May 12, 2010
    they don't.
    they all know that they will be bailed out by the taxpayer dollar as long as they do the bidding of their Lord and savior. Their only competition will be those who are also attempting to suckle from the same teet.

15. SmithietheFox

SmithietheFox Stoner63A

Feb 28, 2011
    Richmond, VA
    Every time a media outlet bashes a company like this it equates to more people going out to purchase that product

16. LuckyG

LuckyG

Sep 14, 2011
    Northeast
    Same old...same old. There is a reason the liberal media is frenetically sexist about attacking gun ownership/use for women. First, they comprise 50% of the population (voters?). Second, shooting as a sport or necessity is one area where women are not at a natural disadvantage to men. Third, women who are introduced to shooting in a proper manner actually enjoy it. In other words, they see it as a political threat to their liberal brain washing of women.

About 10 years ago our LGC sponsored a Ladie Day that was a really big event. We had national news coverage, and video newsguys from a NYC CBS affiliate. One participant was a journalist from the Philadelphia Inquirer (very liberal). I still recall her coming off the range with a very good target and a big grin on her face. She participated and wrote a favorable article about the event. A few weeks later, we heard from her again. Her editor reprimanded her for the favorable article.

This stuff regarding guns has nothing to really do with guns per se. It is part of the broader liberal agenda regarding keeping the sheep under control. Self sufficiency in any area is always a threat to people who consider themselves smarter than the rest of us. Look at Mayor Bloomberg.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.