close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Nighthawk Custom Heinie Tactical Carry

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by awpk03s, Jul 12, 2010.

1. awpk03s

awpk03s

Apr 1, 2007
    Ohio
    I found one of these beautiful 5 inch guns in hard chrome, and its en route to my FFL now.
    I will post pics as well as a review when its in hand. This is supposed to be Nighthawk's flagship pistol along with their Masters edition. I think it will be a perfect compliment to the diamond black Enforcer Recon they are currently building for me.

2. Substance-P

Substance-P Member

Jan 21, 2008
    Indianapolis, IN
    Congrats. I can't wait to see pics and hear a range report.

3. awpk03s

awpk03s

Apr 1, 2007
    Ohio
    I picked this up last night - wow I am impressed. This is an amazing piece of weaponry. The fit, finish, feel, and look are absolutely top notch.
    I shot 250 rounds and the performance was flawless, the accuracy was amazing, and every bit as good as advertised.
    Sorry for the teaser post, I will get pictures up in the next day or so hopefully, along with a more detailed review of the gun - but I had to share some of my excitement here because this pistol just knocked me off my feet!

4. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
  5. Tactical black

Tactical black

Jan 24, 2008
    Florida
    Congrats but now post some pictures of that bad boy. :supergrin: