close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

nice letter from sacs

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by woodrowNC, May 30, 2011.

1. the last six months of medical probs have put my gun fund at an all time low. which brings me to a letter i recieved from sacs telling me to take all the time i need to pay for my gi. nice as they could be. amanda, of the custom shop was wonderful. explained my situation and she was more than understanding. told me, in a handwritten note, to take my time. it'll be there as long as i need it to be. my kind of company. they'll see more of my business for sure. the gi will be great (by my standards). it's real great to do business with these kind of people. i can't put into words how much i appreciate that letter. long time colt fan, and now sa as well.

thanks Amanda.

2. jedi573

jedi573

May 31, 2006
    Midwest
    Some of the best customer service in the industry, from my experience. I'm glad they treated you well, and I hope your situation improves. :)

Andy

3. thanks Andy. my first time with sacs, and i see what you mean. it really, really meant a lot.
    my situation is improving, i just owe doctors out the ying yang. :embarassed:

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  4. G27RR

G27RR

Oct 11, 2010
    Texas
    That's nice to hear. Hope you don't have to wait too long. What did you have done to it?

5. as retarded as this may sound, i can't remember it all. at the time i sent it in i was still under anesthsia from the heart thing. i do know they upgraded me to armory kote for free. tool steel trigger job, which required their btgs. flat msh, 25lpi fs, novak lo mounts, tuned ex., extended ejector, polished feed ramp and throated barrel, lowered and flared. i know i'm forgetting something, but i haven't recieved an invoice yet. could have got a mil spec i know, but i don't like angled cs. this will be the farthest i've ever drifted from the original. i'd rather my work be internal.

Last edited: May 30, 2011
  6. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan CLM

Nov 24, 2005
    Troy
    Awesome news,....thanks for sharing the Support you received.
    Sorry to hear of the setback as well

8. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    Very cool indeed :cool:

9. MD357

MD357

Jul 13, 2008
    People can say what they want about their ability, they are good people.

10. faawrenchbndr

faawrenchbndr DirtyThirty fan CLM

Nov 24, 2005
    Troy

More than you realize,.......my last job was working at a C-130 DEPOT.
    I worked Functional Test, did a LOT of work on Spec Ops birds, Gunships, Talons........

11. Quack

Quack Rent this space

Jan 7, 2002
    NE Ohio
    That's good to hear, they really are a customer oriented company.
    It's also good to hear that you will be back to good health.

12. Cerebrus

Cerebrus Guest

Glad to hear that your recovery is going well..

13. 38 Super Fan

38 Super Fan

Jul 15, 2010
    KY
    That's some excellent CS there at SACS. Glad to hear you're getting better health-wise. :thumbsup:

14. G27RR

G27RR

Oct 11, 2010
    Texas