close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Nice haul for 10mm!

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Beanie-Bean, Nov 17, 2011.

1. Beanie-Bean

Beanie-Bean

Apr 23, 2011
    Central Texas
    Blue Dot: $17
    800X: $16
    CCI LPP: $27

I've got some Nosler 135 gr. and Hornady XTP 180 gr. to load up with this stuff, along with some shiny new Starline :)

I saw the sale online, and decided that the diesel I'd burn going to Cabela's would be less than hazmat, so that was an easy decision and a nice drive. After reading some more about these powders, I thought that I'd give them both a shot (ha!) when I get some time over the break.

Hornday Critical Defense (10mm 165gr.) was something I hadn't seen at other places, so I grabbed some to test. The advertised velocity is 1225 fps, so I'm eager to shoot some over the chrono.

[​IMG]

2. TX Archer

TX Archer

Jun 4, 2011
    Austin, TX
    I think I'm going to take advantage of the sale this weekend, too. Plus, I have a coupon for $15 off a $50 purchase so I can really make it count. I think it's 12 miles to the Buda store so gas is much cheaper than hazmat.