close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

NFA Trust

Discussion in 'Free Fire Zone' started by BKG-22, Oct 2, 2011.

1. BKG-22

BKG-22 Millennium Member

Sep 17, 1999
    Michigan
    Anyone use guntrustlawyer.com for NFA trust setup?
    Also look to be a similar company in TX(?) at guntrustlawyer.org

Cautions? Good, bad, ugly?

Thanks!

2. chemcmndr

chemcmndr

Aug 23, 2008
    Beavercreek, OH
    The trust that I set up was through an attorney in Columbus, OH. When I got the documents via e-mail, it looks like it was a template that the attorney paid for through guntrustlawyer.com and edited for Ohio and my personal needs. I've used the trust to obtain several NFA weapons, so I think that it was worth it for me to have the piece of mind of having an attorney go over this and not do it through Quicken.

3. Wcoyote

Wcoyote Super Genius...

Feb 13, 2001
    Jacksonville, Florida
    I used them to setup my trust and have received a Form 1 and Form 4 using it. I was very pleased with the service and speed with the firm.
    Wcoyote

4. jpa

jpa CLM

May 28, 2001
    Las Vegas NV
    I also used guntrustlawyer.com. On Nevada Shooters.com we got a group together and one of the members negotiated a reduced rate. I think it was like $450 or something around there. I have 2 Form 4's and a 3rd on its way right now.

It looks like they filter it all through one law office that does the main nfa-specific language of the trust and then they send it to a law office that's licensed in your state to go over the state-specific stuff for creating a trust.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2011