close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

next worldshoot

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by st. matthew, Sep 3, 2005.

1. st. matthew

st. matthew c_w@_u_need_2_c

Jul 8, 2005
    ok guys, if you were to join the next worldshoot in bali what division and what gun are you going to use?:) :)

2. st. matthew

Jul 8, 2005
    i guess nobody is planning to go to bali for the 15th worlshoot ;J ;J ~sd ~sd
    sabagay malayo pa naman,will post again pag malapit na,pero maganda sana pag may magkakasamang bogs na pupunta,kahit manunuod lang:) :)

3. toxic

toxic

Jan 15, 2005
    doin' time
    Maraming sasali dyan..di palang siguro nababasa thread mo...im not sure about PPSA by-laws..if shooters have to compete in pre- qualifying matches back home...before competing elsewhere.

I dream of competing internationally aswell ,if i have the time, funds ill join..it doesnt matter if i finished last...wag lang DQ .The feeling of just being there shooting with the best of the best and having fun is considered a Price/Trophy Already its just me..by the way Production division to answer your question.

4. batangueno

batangueno Shock Resist

Oct 1, 2002
    California
    If i have the skills, time and the most important factor money, i would compete in open division. :)

5. Eye Cutter

Eye Cutter Moderator

Nov 21, 2002
    Dr. B. Eye
    siguro naman tapos na yung open gun ko by WSXV! magumpisa na ako mag-ipon para sa registration and bala! hahaha!

6. st. matthew

Jul 8, 2005
    k guys magstart na tayo magipon,100 peso a day,for 3 years meron na tayo mga 100,000 pesos.puedeng puede na yun di ba.maganda raw sa bali maraming magagandang sights sa beach ;G ;G ;N ;N

3 years for you to practice guys
    :) :)