close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

next time she gets her own smokes

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by W420Hunter, May 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. W420Hunter

W420Hunter

Jun 25, 2007
    Ohio
    It was just a quick trip. I was running into the drive-thru to get my fiance a pack of smokes and me one more honey brown tall boy. The place is only about a mile away. Having a beer in me already I tuck the ccw in the case and drive off. I pull in and there's this guy standing there with the chick. I wate and wate thinking its her bf getting a little pissed that I have to wate. I make my order and she wispers call 911. Thats when I get that I have just pulled into the middle of a armed robbery. I dial 911 and leave the phone on my lap calling as she hands me the bag. As I pull away I pick up the phone and talk to the dispatcher. I pull into the parking lot next door and see lights and the guy running. So right now I am sitting here wating to give my report to the detective. By the way I also just found out that my ankles have poison ivy its going to be a great night I can tell.

2. jame

jame I don't even know....what I'm doing here....

Apr 6, 2002
    Central Iowa
    Calamine Lotion should help……..

3. THEPOPE

THEPOPE Nibb

Feb 2, 2006
    Fort Wayne, Indiana
    Wow, bummer...

beats my story of runnin' over a chipmonk today seem lame..........................naaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh....

I am ouT ....:cool:

4. G-Lock808

G-Lock808

Aug 17, 2009
    Mid Pac.
    Wate a minute, something dusent add up hear.

5. RustyShackelford

RustyShackelford > OD Glock 32

Nov 12, 2008
  6. BEER

BEER bad example

May 2, 2006
    Dayton, Texas
    hmmmm, this could get interesting.

7. Zonny

Zonny

Apr 22, 2006
    Tempe, Arizona
    Somebody buy that boy a spellchecker! :faint:

8. larry_minn

larry_minn Silver Member Millennium Member

Dec 16, 1999
    Minnesota
    Just to save time/bandwidth.

Open carry..... Never talk..........

Glad you picked up on it. Some folks could see guy with mask/gun pointed at clerk who is yelling "HELP ME" and they would instead count the change and complain if $.01 short....

BTW some advice (worth what you paid for it) Do NOT bring up the Beer. If asked be honest. I would suggest since you have (electronic device) in car to write up a (modified) statement, run thru spell check, when Officer asks offer to e-mail to him/her.
    Tell GF you want to quit smoking. (both of you) Just look at time/money saved. In 80s I figured it out because some friends were upset I was going to California SCUBA diving, traveleing yearly. I went on cheap, drive, stay at relatives, sleep in car, hotel ever now and again... What they paid (at that time in smokes) I could have flown, rented car, stayed in hotels, paid costs and still had $$$
    Smokes have not gotten cheaper.

Last edited: May 5, 2012
  9. kahrcarrier

kahrcarrier FAHRENHEIT

Jan 8, 2004
    Southern IN
    Is this true?
    Just asking.......

10. Half-Breed

Half-Breed ..... CLM

Jan 3, 2007
    Most states don't have drive-thru's like OH, so some folks may not understand your post.

11. I read it twice and still don't understand. How tall are these beers you are referring to and what went down while you were at the store?

12. NickC50310

NickC50310

Jun 9, 2005
    Des Moines Iowa
    QT has a drive thru? Can you get hot dogs and or taquitos? How about donuts?

13. W420Hunter

W420Hunter

Jun 25, 2007
    Ohio
    Ok so a tall boy is a 24oz can. An I did not go in is a drive-thru window.

14. Half-Breed

Half-Breed ..... CLM

Jan 3, 2007
    Maybe this will help.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxDljZRU6KA&feature=related"]What it's Like......Pavlish Beverage Drive-Thru - YouTube[/ame]

15. Got it. I would be legally drunk after finishing a tall boy. The whole drive-thru window thing sounds interesting, we don't have anything like that where I live. Sounds convenient compared to having to get out of your car and walk inside during the cold months.

16. Ryan-17

Ryan-17

Jan 18, 2010
    Wate for it, Wate for it..... I have a feeling the best is yet to come.

17. Ryan-17

Ryan-17

Jan 18, 2010
  18. Padre

Padre

Jan 23, 2010
    Republic of Texas
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....he is "wispering" :rofl:

19. Dexters

Dexters

May 3, 2004
    ga