Next Gen 4 Model to be released?

Discussion in 'GATE Info & Announcements' started by alexcapone, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Couldn't find anything on this subject in my google and GT searches. Does Glock keep a pretty tight lip on this stuff? I'm looking to get either a 24C or 36 next. I imagine that the 36 will come out before and the 24 will be one of the last Gen 4 models to be produced (if ever). Any insight would be helpful. Thanks.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    What's the next new model? General Glocking Mar 28, 2015
    Any new 9mm or .40 models in the next 6 months? General Firearms Forum Nov 14, 2013
    Which model next? General Glocking Jun 4, 2013
    Model next door The Lighter Side Sep 6, 2004
    The next frontier for US Army Ranger school.......... The Okie Corral Aug 23, 2015

3. I doubt you'll see a 24C gen 4.

4. I'm waiting on a Gen 4 G30 SF.:cool:

5. Would they even have SF models for Gen 4? Seems like the current front to back grip length is comparable to the Gen 3 SF.

6. I really really hope they release the g30 asap...... I am almost to the point where I'll just get a gen 3. The reversible mag release is what I really want. Lefty:crying:

7. MasterShake

MasterShake Brew Crew

I wonder when the Gen. 4 20/29 will come out...

8. I spoke to the Glock guys at this years IALEFI and they told me the Gen4 Glock 20 will be released later this year. It's the only one I asked about so not sure about the others.

9. I was going to get the Gen 3 G20 but have decided to wait for the Gen 4. This is good news. Thanks.

10. Hopefully g36

11. DakotaGlockGuy

DakotaGlockGuy Polymer Artist

It's true that the G30 and G29 are now out in the Gen 4 editions.

Details and pics can be seen here...

12. I have a G30 Gen 4 on the way from Glock as my replacement for a Glock 21 SF Ambi Mag Release model. I am a lefty also and wanted the Gen 4 mag release I can swap to the opposite side. There is no SF in Gen 4 pistols as the frame w/o any back strap added is the same size or smaller than a Gen 3 SF version.

-U-

13. Yep, Blue Label guns for sale to LE and .MIL.

14. I would love a g4 g36

15. I would like a G19C gen 4 when they come out anyone know when ?