close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Newest member of the family!

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by DigiGlock, Nov 28, 2010.

1. DigiGlock

DigiGlock

Mar 14, 2010
    After waiting a really long time for the Special order and then DROS.. I finally have my Benelli SuperNova Tactical! I can't wait to take it to the range tomorrow!
    [​IMG]

2. Ferdinandd

Ferdinandd

Feb 17, 2008
    Cool looking shotgun. I've not shot a Benelli Nova, but everyone that has seems to like them. Let us know how it shoots.

3. dieseldude

dieseldude Glocker

Dec 23, 2008
    sc
  4. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    Woo Hoo another Benelli SNT fan. I am crazy about my Benelli SNT. (if you guys dont already know lol) I made a nice field strip youtube video if you ever need help with it.

Congrats!!!

P.s. If you ever get a mag tube extension, get the Nordic. Tac Star is total crap and will fly clean off the gun. Ive seen the video that backs up that claim.

Last edited: Nov 29, 2010
  5. DigiGlock

DigiGlock

Mar 14, 2010
    Took it to the range yesterday and shot some Wolf slugs. I haven't shot a shotgun in over 10 years! I think i did okay.. I love this gun! It was so smooth! Also very accurate, such a joy to shoot. I can't wait to get some more range time in. I need to go to an outdoor range though.. Sorry i don't know why the pics are sideways..

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 1, 2010
  6. DigiGlock

DigiGlock

Mar 14, 2010
    Mixflip, I've seen your videos..I was deciding between Remingtons, Mossbergs and Winchesters and was on the fence.. Your videos help me decide on the Supernova. Well, and the $50 rebate..

I am definitely going with the Nordic +2 extension. Lowest price i've seen is $80 bucks and $10 Shipping... Any better deals out there?

Thanks!

7. DigiGlock

DigiGlock

Mar 14, 2010
    Mixflip, I just sent you a PM regarding an issue I may have with my SNT. Anybody have this issue with their receiver? Looks like the polymer coating is peeling off!

Thanks in advance!

Attached Files:

8. bsg1

bsg1

Aug 31, 2009
    Southern California
    congratulations.

Benelli makes high quality shotguns.