Glock Talk banner

NewEgg "Bill me Later"

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  stooxie 
#1 ·
Does anyone have experience with this? If so, how was your experience. Good, bad, indifferent? I use them quite a bit, and may consider this option.

Thanks.

#2 ·
i use Bill Me Later for all of my computer/MP3 player purchases. most with Tiger Direct, though i did get my new MP3 player from NewEgg.

it's easy and convenient, and many times, like right now you can get 90 days same as cash. just make sure you do pay it off before then so that interest ain't tacked on, because it is high.

#3 ·
Originally posted by AverageJoe
Does anyone have experience with this? If so, how was your experience. Good, bad, indifferent? I use them quite a bit, and may consider this option.

Thanks.
Its more or less a Newegg Credit card,

I've never done it, but as nickg stated, as long as you pay the balance off, I don't see to big an issue.

#7 ·
Originally posted by IndyGunFreak
Its more or less a Newegg Credit card,

I've never done it, but as nickg stated, as long as you pay the balance off, I don't see to big an issue.
It is a form of credit but it's independent of NewEgg. It's actually done by a Timonium, Maryland based company called I4Commerce.

-Stooxie

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.