close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

NewEgg "Bill me Later"

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by AverageJoe, Jun 28, 2007.

1. AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Jun 3, 2005
    Does anyone have experience with this? If so, how was your experience. Good, bad, indifferent? I use them quite a bit, and may consider this option.

Thanks.

2. nickg

nickg

Jan 16, 2002
    i use Bill Me Later for all of my computer/MP3 player purchases. most with Tiger Direct, though i did get my new MP3 player from NewEgg.

it's easy and convenient, and many times, like right now you can get 90 days same as cash. just make sure you do pay it off before then so that interest ain't tacked on, because it is high.

3. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Its more or less a Newegg Credit card,

I've never done it, but as nickg stated, as long as you pay the balance off, I don't see to big an issue.

4. AverageJoe

AverageJoe

Jun 3, 2005
    nickg, when paying back the amount due. Is a third party involved, or do you simply pay newegg directly?

5. nickg

nickg

Jan 16, 2002
    your payment goes directly to Bill Me Later, not to any of the vendors.

6. Philipp2

Philipp2

May 23, 2006
    Texas
    I use this with NewEgg and have never had a problem (Yet) As said, be sure and pay it off early to avoid the high interest rate.

7. stooxie

stooxie NRA Life Member

Apr 10, 2005
    Northern Virginia
    It is a form of credit but it's independent of NewEgg. It's actually done by a Timonium, Maryland based company called I4Commerce.

-Stooxie