close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Newby from Tucson, Az.

Discussion in 'Introduction Forum' started by Mrs.Lefty13, Mar 8, 2012.

1. Mrs.Lefty13

Mrs.Lefty13

Feb 15, 2012
    Hi ya'll It only took me 25yrs. to buy my 1st Glock, been into 1911's and other "steel" guns for many years. But I did buy a (Baby #26) today, and I must admit I LOVE it shoots great!! Thinking about having nite sites put on: or is that something you can do yourself? Great Forum, looking foward to getting alot of info from everybody, glad I found this sight.

2. Havasu

Havasu

Dec 19, 2009
    LHC, Arizona
    Howdy from Lake Havasu and welcome.

You can do the sights yourself with a special tool or you can use a drift if you're careful.

3. bama_glock

bama_glock

Dec 21, 2011
    Birmingham, AL
    :welcome: from the dirty south! Congrats on your first Glock and nothing wrong with those 1911's either. Many of us on here have anything from sling shots to .50 cals. LOL

Let you LGS put the night sights on for you. The tool that is needed for the rear sight isn't worth the $$$ IMO.

4. okie

okie GT Mayor

Oct 28, 2001
    Muskogee Ok.
    Welcome to GT, congrats on the 1911's:thumbsup:

5. LASTRESORT20

LASTRESORT20 LongTerm-Guy

Aug 10, 2010
    NC
  6. Mrs.Lefty13

Mrs.Lefty13

Feb 15, 2012
    Thank You for all the replys ya'll. I found out my LGS only charges 25.00 to install stghts, so I think I will go that route.