close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Discussion in 'General Glocking' started by mijpa777, Nov 12, 2012.

1. mijpa777

mijpa777

Nov 10, 2012
    Newbie to forum.

Buddy of mine deals only Berretta's. I am very intrested in the PX4 storm in 9mm or 40cal, I like the design { rotating barrel} which will help lessen kick. However, i held one at cabellas and it just didnt feel right in my hand, just for the heck of it i asked to hold the Glock 17 { 4th Gen} Man it fit like a glove! felt balanced , light, over all just felt fantastic.

told thta buddy of mine that and he brught one of his 50 owned Berretta's with a Hogue grip and it felt great.

so i have been reading posts for the last week , Does anyone know if Glock worked the bugs out of the 4th gen?

If i do get 3rd or 4th gen i will end up puting on a Hogue grip enhancer. not sure what the new grip of the 4th gen will do to the rubber grip? I will most likely have to go back and check out the gen 3 if i remember correctly it was a tad wider in the butt of the gun thus 4th gen has the replaceable back straps which i like.

What do you all think?