close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

newbie reloader

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by zebramochaman, Nov 17, 2011.

1. zebramochaman

zebramochaman

Mar 5, 2009
    I have been in the shooting sports for several years. I have learned a wealth of information in my intercourse with you in this forum. I am now hoping that you will guide me in my quest to become an experienced re-loader.
    After some research on this site as well as others I have decided to purchase a Lee Custom Turret Kit.
    Although a lot of experienced re-loaders recommend a single staged press to begin with I have decided that the turret is for me.
    The Lee turret press can be used as a single-stage press by inactivating the turret function which allows you to manage the individual functions separately.
    Later if I decide to speed up my reloading I can can switch to the turret function.
    Please tell me if my reasoning is flawed. I know nothing about reloading other than what I have learned online.

2. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    CO
    I think you mean Lee Classic Turret Press.

If not you may want to read the sticky at the top of this forum. Lee's kit comes with a crappy scale and some other stuff you don't need. Kempfs is the place to get the kit from.