Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

newbie reloader

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by zebramochaman, Nov 17, 2011.

1. zebramochaman

Mar 5, 2009
    I have been in the shooting sports for several years. I have learned a wealth of information in my intercourse with you in this forum. I am now hoping that you will guide me in my quest to become an experienced re-loader.
    After some research on this site as well as others I have decided to purchase a Lee Custom Turret Kit.
    Although a lot of experienced re-loaders recommend a single staged press to begin with I have decided that the turret is for me.
    The Lee turret press can be used as a single-stage press by inactivating the turret function which allows you to manage the individual functions separately.
    Later if I decide to speed up my reloading I can can switch to the turret function.
    Please tell me if my reasoning is flawed. I know nothing about reloading other than what I have learned online.
  2. Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    I think you mean Lee Classic Turret Press.

If not you may want to read the sticky at the top of this forum. Lee's kit comes with a crappy scale and some other stuff you don't need. Kempfs is the place to get the kit from.